Chapter 20

Louis’ POV

Ash and I headed inside to meet the others. We caught up with Liam and Harrie bringing in the things they bought; meanwhile Danielle took the liberty to put them on their respective places. Meanwhile; Eleanor, Niall, and Harrie are watching tv. Yup, just a normal afternoon for us.

Next thing I knew, Harry headed over to the sofa and sat beside Harrie. That boy never learns. So I walked to the living room and I wiggled myself in between them, I received weird looks coming from Harrie and a glare from Harry. Yeah, just doing my job.

“Wait” I said suddenly and began conducting a head count. I noticed that Zayn and Stella aren’t here.

“Where are Zayn and Stella?” I asked out loud.

“Zayn went out and Stella went to work” Niall said while eating.

“Oh I thought they were living happily ever after” I winked and they laughed except for Harry.

“I wish you could give me a happy ever after” Harry said while gritting his teeth in which I just chuckled.

“Yeah, good luck with that mate” I said and patted his head.

“Is this like a Larry Stylinson moment?” Harrie asked suddenly, I chuckled and immediately sat on Harry’s lap.

“Yup, aren’t we the sweetest?” I said and pinched Harry’s cheek.

“Aren’t you jealous of them Eleanor?” Ash asked coming in from the kitchen holding a glass of water.

“Nope, I actually ship them” she giggled.

“I don’t” Harry mumbled while glaring at me.

“Aww Harreh! I thought we had something special?!” I asked him while fake crying.

“Now we don’t” he grumbled and suddenly stood up which made my fall face down on the floor.

“Ouch! That flacking hurt!” I said and I rubbed my forehead, again Harry glared at me for the flacking word. He’s still a little sensitive about that subject; you know that he dated Caroline Flack.

Suddenly my phone vibrated signaling that I have a few notifications on twitter. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket, still lying face down, and opened the twitter app.

@Harry_Styles: Larry Stylinson is officially over.

I gasped, I didn’t know he was taking this seriously.

“Twitter is gonna explode. I can’t believe you broke up with me” I mumbled as I read a few of my mentions which consist of:

@Harry_Styles please get back  with @Louis_Tomlinson. MY LIFE WILL BE OVER IF YOU DON’T! :((

@Louis_Tomlinson: Please tell me Harry is joking?!

@Louis-Tomlinson: What happened Lou? Why did Harry end it?! :(

There’s even a trend called RIP Larry Stylinson, Larry Stylinson is forever, and #HarryGetBackWithLouis

“Well you should have thought about that before ruining my plans” he said. I stood up and faced Harry.

“If you thought that making that tweet will make me stop you from doing just that, you’re definitely wrong.” I said and glared at him.

“Wait, what plan?!” Harrie said looking confused.

“He—“ I said before my mouth was being covered by Harry’s hand.