Chapter 3

Harriet's POV

“Harrie! Wake up!” someone yelled.

“Shut up! Leave me alone!” I groaned and covered my face with my duvet.

“Wake up! You want to do this the hard way?” Stella asked and I immediately remembered the last time she woke me up. She dunked a bucket of ice water on me.

“I’m awake!” I said and jolted up.

“That’s what I thought” she smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

“Why did you wake me up exactly?” I asked her as I fixed my bed and went to the bathroom.

“Oh yeah, remember the video of you dancing?” she asked.

“Yeah, what about it?” I asked while I wash my face in the bathroom.

“It reached over 500,000 views!” she squealed and I just stared at her like she was crazy. I mean c’mon 500,000 views, on my video?

“I don’t believe you” I said while going out of the bathroom.

“It’s true! C’mon!” she said and dragged me to the living room where her laptop is opened. She searched my video and scrolled down revealing the number of views.

“What the?!” I said while looking at the views. By this time and pushed her aside and looked at the comments. They all said that I was great and that I’m an awesome dancer.

“See?” Stella said and raised her brow at me.

”Yeah, yeah you were right” I said and rolled my eyes.

“Now make us some breakfast!” she demanded and I looked at her and she just glared at me.

“Fine, gee thanks best friend” I sarcastically said.

“No problem” she called and I just rolled my eyes at her and went to the kitchen.

“What do you want anyway?” I asked her.

“Hmm, pancakes!” she said.

“Fine” I said and began making pancakes.

After a few minutes I made a whole plate full of pancakes with maple syrup all over it.

“Here you go madam” I said and placed the pancakes on the table.

“Thank you! Don’t worry I’ll cook the breakfast tomorrow” she said and got herself some sticky pancakes.

“Good” I said and shoved some sticky goodness in my mouth. After a few minutes we finished the whole plate of pancakes; don’t judge we’re hungry and besides I have a large appetite.

“Hey I gotta go to work” I said as I went to my bedroom to change for work. I work in a local dance school. And I absolutely love it; I mean I get paid to dance, and that’s awesome!

I took the bus and arrived on time. Why don’t I arrive on time in Starbucks but arrive on time here? I guess I’m just excited to dance, I absolutely love it!

“Hey Harrie!” Rob said.

“Hey!” I said and set down my bag on the floor.

“Where are the kids?” I asked him.

“Oh, about that. Actually today I was thinking that we could work on the choreography that we’ll be teaching them” he said.

“Oh alright, let’s begin!” I grinned. After about 10 minutes we had choreography for the song Bang. We practiced it for a few minutes and it was time for me to go home. But first I changed into some sweat free clothes before I go. As I was about to go out of the school a man appeared in front of me.