Chapter 14

Harriet’s POV

I woke up from a deep sleep and instantly knew that this would be the day I rekindle the worst day of my life. I got up and fixed my bed, went for a shower really quick and slipped on some sweatpants and a cropped top as well as my vans. I dried my hair and went downstairs.

I noticed that we all looked pretty gloomy today, well I know my reason but I don’t know theirs.

“Go ahead and have breakfast I’ll meet you in the dance studio after 30 minutes” I told them as I stood in the living room. Just as I was about to leave, Liam stopped me.

“Aren’t you going to have breakfast?” he asked.

“No, I’m not hungry” I said and was about to go but he stopped me again.

“Harrie you have to eat!” he said in a fatherly/angry tone.

“Liam just do me a favor and leave me alone, just let me spend this rubbish day in peace” I said as I was about to go Liam stopped me again and but I removed his grip on my arm and went to the dance studio.

I stretched for a little bit before I played the song “What Makes You Beautiful” I recalled the steps and danced. When I’m dancing all my worries, fears, and anger goes away. I’m in this little world where nothing seems to matter; where there are no problems or whatsoever.

As the song came into a stop, I dropped down to my knees and started to sob. Why do all bad things happen to me? Why?! I lost everything; I lost my mum and dad, I lost my happiness. I feel so alone. Suddenly I felt arms around me but I didn’t care.

“It’s alright love” I heard an Irish accent so it must be Niall.

“It’s never going to be alright Niall, I wish things could just end for me” I mumbled as I felt tears streaming down my face. By this time, I was sitting on Niall’s lap and he had his arms around me as if protecting me from the world. By this time the boys huddled around me and started comforting me.

“Don’t say that, things would be better.” He whispered.

Eventually I felt sweaty and weak.

“Harrie you’re shaking, did you have breakfast?” Zayn asked worriedly.

“No” I mumbled and I saw Zayn run off to somewhere probably the kitchen to get me some food.

“Why didn’t you eat breakfast? You know better than this!” Harry said quite angrily.

“Because I don’t care anymore Harry, I lost the two most important people in my life! And I have to live without them and freaking live this day to remind me that they’re gone forever!” I yelled.

“You’re not the only one Harrie! Why? You think that you’re the only person that has a shitty life? Well wake up because you’re not the only one! Freaking grow up!” he yelled.

I stood up from Niall’s lap and glared at him.

“Looks like the person you lost is lucky. Because he or she got away from you” I said and turned to Zayn and snatched the Gatorade and biscuit he’s holding. Just as I was about to go, I felt someone grip my arm.

“Don’t you dare talk about her like that. Apparently, she’s much better than you’ll ever be” he said as his eyes were fuming with anger. His grip on me tightened that it actually hurts already. His words were like a slap in the face, it left a big hole in my heart. I can’t believe I actually liked him. I guess I should stop… I thought things would get better between us since I forgave him.

“Harry let go, you’re hurting me” I said as tears were starting to form in my eyes.

“Harry, mate let her go” Louis said as he removed Harry’s hand from my arm.