21 - WHEN LIPS COLLIDE

"MRS. GUTIERREZ filed for an early retirement."

Kayla looked at her fiancée when she said that. Heidi was staring back at her.

"Good."

They were at a restaurant having a dinner. She fetched Heidi from the graduate school. Today is her last day of school.

"Did you do something?"

She shook her head. She sipped her drink.

" I was suppose to send a letter in the division office regarding her misdemeanor if she did not resigned from her post."

Heidi put her fork down and focused her attention towards her.

"Just how deep is your grudge, Kayla?"

"Very."

"She's old. Can't you forgive her?"

She shook her head again. "The wound ran deep, sweetheart. I already gave her time. Good thing she did the right thing."

"She still have a few years."

"I know but if she did not resign, she will no longer get those benefits since she will be dismissed. I still have a heart, Heidi." Her girlfriend nodded before getting her fork again. "I also knew that she approached you."

The young woman stilled. She noticed that Heidi gulped in surprise.

"Who told you?"

"I have eyes everywhere. I promised you that I will make you safe. I will make your family safe."

The smaller woman pouted. She noted that Heidi blinked a few times.

"Can we go home already?"

"You haven't finished your food." She uttered, surprised.

Normally, Heidi would finished the food served in her plate since this is one of her favorite restaurant.

"I can't kiss you here, Kayla."

She stared at the woman opposite her in dazed. This is the first time that Heidi would instigate an intimacy between them.

She grinned when she recovered. Blush covered her girlfriend's face.

She put several bills atop the table before pulling Heidi out of the restaurant.

She opened the passenger door of her car in haste. When she sit at the driver's side, Heidi attacked her with kisses. She smiled between their adjoining lips before kissing back.

She pulled the young woman toward her body. Heidi encircled her fingers at her nape as their kiss deepened.

HEIDI'S POV

BRIGHT light tickled her eyelids. She refused to open her eyes since she still feel sleepy and tired. She groaned and pressed her face at the fluffy pillow.

Her eyes suddenly opened when she heard a soft laugh. It followed with a hug in her bare stomach.

"Good morning, sleepy head."

She felt feathered kisses in her naked shoulders. The hand that was in her stomach is already tracing her spine. It sent delicious sensation in her brain towards the groin.

She inhaled deeply. Her head is still in hazed. It basically started with Kayla's touching words towards their safety.

She badly wanted to Kiss Kayla even before their dinner started. She already admitted to herself that she is indeed falling for the older woman. She also intends to make their relationship work though it started as a hoax.

She can no longer contain the sexual tension between them. She is also aware that Kayla would never touch her beyond kisses on the lips that is why she made the first move.

She initiated the kiss. One thing lead to another. They continue what she started at Kayla's place.

"Are you arguing with yourself, sweetheart?" The taller woman teased.

She felt kisses in her nape with a hand crawling at her lower back towards her hip.

"Do you mean what you said last night?" She asked almost moaning.

Kayla guided her so that they would be facing each other. She pulled the sheets to cover her front when she laid on her back.

"Yes. I don't blurt 'I love you' to whoever is underneath me during the throes of passion."

She bit her lower lip to stop her smile from getting wider.

"I didn't catch what you say when I told you those words. You were almost passed out."

Blood rushed to her face when she remember Kayla's I love you moment. That was her third orgasm for the night.

She dived inside the blanket in embarrassment. The older woman laughed at her expense.

Kayla hugged he from behind and kissed her sheet-covered hair.

"I love you, Heidi. Please don't leave me." She heard after a few seconds of silence.

She could feel the sadness and deep longing in her fiancée's voice.

She put the sheet down until above her breast. She stared at Kayla.

The older woman is sporting a serious face though she smiled when their eyes met. But her eyes showed sadness. She remembered from one of their rare talks, people often left her behind.

She put her hands in both of Kayla's cheeks. She kissed her lips lightly. She stared at her beautiful, captivating eyes.

"I love you, too. I promise, I won't leave you. Diego and I will not leave you."

Kayla closed her eyes as tears started to flow in her cheeks. She kissed both of her palms. She pressed her face in both of her hands as she cried hard.

She let her fiancée let her those emotions out. She is determine to stick to her promise. This beautiful woman will stay in her and son's life. She deserved to be pampered with love because Kayla has a good heart though wounded. She will help her patch those bruises and heal. They will heal together.

========

Ikos,

Here is the update. Kulit mo.