Discontinuing! (Kind of..)

Hey guys, I'm sorry to all of you who sincerely appreciate and enjoy my work on this fic, however, I'm going to have to postpone work on this story indefinitely. I can't say for sure if I'll ever return to work on this, but there's still a slight possibility!
   As for my reasoning, I'm a senior in high school now, and I'm currently very busy with my real life and classes and getting college applications in and scholarship apps in and it's a whollle ton. Furthermore, this summer I was actually targeted by a child predator (which has why I've been offline for so long), and I just recently got a new phone because the FBI have my phone, laptop, and computer hard drive in their possession. I've been dealing with recovery for that on top of ongoing and worsening mental health issues and I think it's best if I just focus on myself.
   I'm truly sorry for everyone who does enjoy these fics, but for now, I'm just far too busy and invested in my own life to focus on the life of the survivors and, of course, you with your favorite survivor. Perhaps I'll come back to this one day, but, I have no clue.
   For now though, thank you so, SO, much to everyone who has read, voted on, and enjoyed this book. I've loved the positive feedback and all y'alls comments and requests. It's been so much fun.
   I really hope y'all understand. For now, Kade out. And I'll see you again real soon ❤️