Thirty-Seven.

"Neymar, please, sit down." Lilly begs pulling on my arm, "Someone drugged me!" I yell pulling my arm from her grasp, "Chill out." Derek says with a cigarette between his teeth. "You chill the fuck out." I say to the tattooed boy. "We'll figure it out." Lilly says, "Oh okay Mrs. Detective fucking figure it out then because I need to know who did this and I'm going to sue the fuck out of them and take all of their money." I say running my hands through my hair. "Baby..." She whispers, "Oh Lilly, please." I mumble sitting down in the arm chair. "It'll be out of your system in three days." Derek says rolling his eyes. "How the hell would you know?" I say bitterly putting my face in my hands. "I've done plenty of drugs." He says with a laugh. "Yeah well I haven't." I say. "Honestly, it's not a big deal." Derek says pulling from his cigarette. I jump up off the chair and slam my hand on to his throat. "IT IS A BIG FUCKING DEAL! IT'S A HUGE DEAL! THIS IS MY CAREER YOU FUCKING LITTLE PRICK." I yell squeezing my hand making him cough. "NEYMAR! PLEASE!" Lilly begs of me. "Neymar!" I squeeze a bit tighter and watch the cigarette roll out of his fingers as he tries to pry my hand off of him. "NEYMAR!" Lilly yells, I let his throat go viciously and I clench my jaw. This fucking kid is in for it.

I lay in bed staring up at the ceiling while Lilly and Derek laugh about something downstairs. This fucking guy has got to go. He just has too. I can't stand him at all. He's a little fucking prick and I'm not jealous because, yes he is a good looking guy and my girlfriend has history with him but he's just such a dick. I wonder what his downfall is. I peak my head up and jump out of bed before sneaking over to the stairs and peaking downstairs. They're outside, I'll be able to hear if the door opens. I jog over to one of the guest bedrooms and look at the bags on the bed. I step inside and close the door behind me. I grip the zipper and pull it open quickly but quietly, just in case. All clothes in this bag, fuck. I thought he would have something bad not just a terrible choice in clothing. "Fuck." I mumble turning towards the door and starting the walk out. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a piece of fabric peaking out from behind the dresser. I walk over and crouch down before pulling a black leather bag out from behind. "This isn't mine." I say to myself before putting it on the bed and opening it, the first thing in the bag is a small little bottle filled with white powder. "Fucking bastard." I say to myself before looking at the three joint already rolled in the corner. That was all that's in the bag. "Fucking coke head." I say to myself before putting the vile back in, as I set it down the bag rattles, "What?" I mumble pulling out the joints and the vile and pressing on the bottom of the bag, there's more from behind. I pull at the bottom and can't get it open. "Fuck." I mumble again as put my hands through my hair. A thread peaks out from the bottom and I tug on it. The bottom lifts and I sigh happily, what else could this fucking prick have? A bottle of long dark blue pills was in it. Besides it, another bottle of white long pills. And besides that was a small bottle of white round pills. "What the hell." I mutter looking at the pills and rattling them around. As I go to open the bottle, I hear the back door sliding open, I shift and drop the bottle on the floor watching the pills scatter. "FUCK!" I hiss before crouching down and picking them up, "Babe!" Lilly calls up to me, "Y-Yeah! Un minuto!" I yell back down picking up the final pills. I huff out of relief and stand up putting the pills back, the bottom of the bag back in and finally the vile and three joints. I slide the bag back behind the dresser and open the door to Derek standing outside with a cigarette in his teeth. "Hey." I say shifting pass him, "The fuck are you doing?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Taking a walk." I say stretching a bit. "In my room?" He asks taking the cigarette from his mouth. "It's my house." I say folding my arms, "Fair enough dude." He says walking into the room and slamming the door shut behind him. 

I run downstairs and look at my girlfriend swaying to some classical music in the living room. "Liliana." I say picking her up and walking outside with her. "Babe!" she squeals with a laugh. I set her  down on one of the lounge chairs and stare down at her. "Your little fucking best friend out there has cocaine in his room." I say to her folding my arms. "Why were you in his room?" She asks putting on her sunglasses. "Because, babe, it's my fucking house, that's why!" I say throwing my arms up, these people, honestly. "Well. He shouldn't have coke, I'll talk to him about it." "And he had these pills these blue long pills, white long pills and round white pills." She pulls the sunglasses down for a second. "What?" She mumbles, I nod my head. "Yep. Fucking junkie." I say, she jumps and bolts out. "Derek!" She yells climbing up the stairs.