Twenty-Six

I'm going crazy. It's been 8 days since Liliana slapped me then started acting nice towards me. Every time she's near me she makes me jump and flinch and she's fine. She doesn't do anything. It's as if that day never happened. It's literally driving me insane. Seriously. It's not a good look freaking out everywhere all the time. Even the paparazzi has caught on that I'm having fits in public. 

"Jesus." Lilly whispers before sitting down and putting her hand on her forehead. "What's uh...What's the problem...babe?" I ask sitting across the room from her. "I have heart burn." She says putting her hand over her heart. "Oh..uhm.. let me get you some antacid." I say to her before getting up from the overly comfortable chair. I go into the bathroom cabinet and grab some antacid for Lilly. As I enter the room, her hand is on her clavicle rubbing it gently. She stands up and I flinch and chuck the antacids at her. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She says with a hearty laugh picking them up off the floor. I give an uneasy laugh, "Ha...yeah...ha...you have terrible hand-eye coordination." I say before rubbing the back of my neck. She snorts and then starts to laugh at what seems ot be a joke I'm not in on. "Stupid." She mumbles opening the package. "What?" I ask looking down at her. "The package is stupid." She says before chewing on a circular chalky tablet. "You need to stop acting odd." She says walking past me making me walk away from her. "Seriously." She say with a giggle. 

"Are you really that dumb?" Hulk says as he over hears me talking to Oscar in the gym of the hotel. "What?!" I snap at him. "You're so dumb. Honestly." He says, "So then you know what the fuck is going on then?" "Of course I do!" I frown at him, "What is it then? Go on, tell me." "You figure it out for yourself. Flinchy boy." He says before grabbing a towel and laughing. I copy his mouth movements then shove the middle finger at him. "Very good." He says before leaving. "Dude... I even see what is going on." Bernard says behind us. "So then tell me! Tell me what's going on! Please!" "I think it's best if you figure it out for yourself." Bernard says starting to run of the treadmill. "Oh fuck off." I say before putting my Beats on and tuning out the rest of the guys.

When I get back to the room, I open the door cautiously, peaking my head in first and looking around. "Hey!" Lilly says standing next to me. "JESUS CHRIST!" I yell falling into the room, "When did you get there?!" I yell grabbing my heart. "A minute ago? When you opened the door?" She asks extending a hand to help my up, "I got it." I say picking myself up, she puts her hand to my cheek and I flinch and swat her hand away. "You had sweat on your cheek." She says with a laugh. "Oh." I mumble. A smile plays on her lips as she runs her fingers through her hair. "I'm going to wake Davi up from his nap and start packing for Barcelona." She says with a small smile before walking into the bedroom. "Fuck." I mumble sitting down on the couch. What can everyone see that I can't. There's really nothing wrong with the picture but I'm making it way worse by flinching and acting weird. BUT I'M NOT REALLY ACTING WEIRD! SHE IS! DO PEOPLE NOT GET THAT. I put my hands on my head. "Stop. Stop." I mumble looking down into my lap. I'm a psycho. "Hey, Neymar?" "Yeah?" I call back to her, I watch as Davi stumbleso ut of the room rubbing his sleep eyes and goes to turn on the t.v. "Come here will you?" I stand up and I peak into the bedroom. Liliana stands before me naked, biting her lip. "Want to come in here for a bit." I shake my head at her. "Well, there really is something wrong with you." She says picking up a bathrobe. "You're telling me." I say leaning against the doorway. Now I can't even have sex with my girlfriend. "Jesus." "You're seem like you need more than Jesus." Liliana says wrapping herself in the silk fabric. Yeah, that sounds about right.

"Dude...I even see what's going on." "Stupid." "Are you really that dumb." Lilly stands before me twirling a piece of your hair. "I got you. I fucking got you." She starts to laugh before falling over with a giggle. "Don't be dumb. Neymar. I. Got. You." She says before putting her hand on my cheek. I jolt to a start and look out the window as thunder claps throughout the sky. She's fucking with me. Making me punish myself. She wants me to always be worried but she'll never do anything to me. She's mind fucking me. I turn to my girlfriend who's holding her stomach in her sleep. She's too smart. I put my head back and sigh. "Fuck." I mumble rubbing my face. "You little mind fucker." I whisper before kissing her forehead.