Eleven.

"Rafaella." I mumble kissing her cheek. "Mommy!" Davi cheers, Liliana smiles down at him and picks him up, "Titia!" Davi cheers before kissing her cheek. She smiles at him, "Hello my Davi." She says pinching his cheek. "What uhm...what are you doing here?" I ask as camera shutters go off. "Well I saw on the news that Liliana was your girlfriend- oh Neymar she's so gorgeous- so anyway I came over to say hello and get to know her a bit." She replies to me in Portuguese. "That's not a good idea." I mumble looking down at my shoes. "Don't you fucking dare!" She says shoving a perfectly manicured finger into my chest. She pulls me over away from Liliana before politely smiling at her which of course Liliana gives back. Alright...It's hard not to like someone like her. She's pretty perfect and a lovely person. And of course fucking gorgeous. "What is your plan?" Rafaella hisses at me. "I don't have a plan." I say furring my eyebrows. "Oh Neymar you always have an agenda." Rafaella says slapping my shoulder. "I don't have a fucking agenda." I mumble through clenched teeth. "Fucking liar. Bruna isn't coming back." She says pushing past me, "Liliana, let's go out to lunch." Rafaella says dragging Liliana away with Davi in her arms. 

Liliana's P.o.V

I sit in a booth with Rafaella and Davi and laugh as she tells me a story from Neymar's childhood. He sounded so carefree and loving and so uncomplicated and hard like he is now. "You just have to give him a bit Lilly...he's not himself." Rafaella says as if trying to explain his actions to me before taking a bite of her food. I mean sure when I first met him I was a bitch simply because I didn't know him and he came on STRONG, but I mean I guess coming on strong has always worked for him because he looks so good... but since we've become a thing he's fallen off the charming side and has because an asshole. I mean, leaving me after we have sex...just completely disregarding me...that's shameful. Not even a kiss goodbye just a depressing walk away from me? It's all starting to hit me and becoming to much to bear. Hulk has told me not to trust him and maybe he is right... I only came to Brazil on a whim because of my family. My family, the family I try to hide away from people and yet, I've told him things about my family no one should ever know, I've told him things that I've never really told anyone. It's all just so appalling.... Look at me, my brain running at the speed of light and I'm so desperately trying to keep up. "Liliana? Did you hear me?" I look up at Rafaella. "No sorry what did you say?" I ask pushing my french fries around on the plate, "So." She says with a laugh, "Then Neymar thought it best to climb up a tree and pretend to be Tarzan and as he was swinging he grabbed a branch and it snapped and he fell with a loud thud and everyone around thought he was like, dead. But he got up and put his hands on his hips and he was all like, 'And that's how it's done.' It was honestly so silly." She says with a laugh. I smile at her and look over at Davi. "Coma homenzinho." I say to him and he shakes his head, "You have to eat something...because you won't get ice cream if you don't eat." He looks at me wide eyed and starts shoveling the food into his mouth making me laugh. "You're so good with him." Rafaella says happily before taking a sip of her soda. "Can I get you ladies anything else?" The waiter says looking between me and the Brazillian beauty. "I'll take a mimosa please. Strong." He winks at me. "What's with the drink?" She asks, I shrug and look back down at my plate. "Coma mamãe. Or no ice cream!" Davi says wiggling his finger at me. I laugh and ruffle his hair. We sit in silence for a minute before the waiter bring back my drink. "I have to potty." Davi says looking at me. "I'll take you meu amor." Rafaella says getting out of the booth. "Okay!" They walk a short distance across the restaurant floor before they enter the restroom. I down my mimosa and ask for another. I give him the glass and in return he hand me another gorgeously orange drink. As I sit alone my mind just wanders..it wanders to the Brazilian boy with now blonde hair and hazel eyes. He wanted me, he sought me out, he made me his girlfriend after pushing so hard for me to get there... for him to now not give a fuck about us? What is his problem? Why shouldn't I trust him? What is wrong with him?

Neymar's P.o.V

I check my phone again, nothing. I can only call her so many times. Where is she? What is she doing? Where has she gone off too. When is she coming back. "Oh fuck it." I yell throwing my phone onto the bed letting it give a small thud as it hits the pillow. I lay down on the bed and close my eyes. You've got problems, my brain taunts at me. I know I have problems. Because if I didn't I wouldn't' be intentionally hurting this gorgeous girl. Bruna has done this to me. She's made me go off the deep end. She's made me a husk of man, I'm merely a shell. I'm nothing but two legs and cleats. "We're back!" Rafaella cheers from the other room. Awesome. "Okay!" I call back to her turning away from the door onto my side. "I brought you back some food." Liliana whispers from the door way. Of course she has. Of course she had to be fucking kind to me. "What is it?" I ask still turned on my side. "A burger." I could go for a burger right now. "Not hungry." I say looking out the window. "Oh...right. Okay. Well it'll be in the mini bar fridge." I can hear the sadness in her voice. I shut my eyes squeezing them tightly. "I'll leave you to it." She says quietly. I turn to her as she turns around, "Liliana..." She turns back to me, her light brown, golden eyes shimmering in what looks like tears. "Thanks." I whisper, she gives me a broken smile and walks away. I check my phone again, nothing. It'll always be nothing. She will always make me feel like nothing.

-------------------------

RIP to Brazil in the world cup. It shows just how dependent they've become on Thiago Silva and Neymar. <3

Lots of love,

Donna <3