Four.

My eyelids flutter open and my head is pounding, "Oh fuck." I whine putting my hands on my head. "Here. Water." I hear Neymar say, I look up at him and he smiled down at me. "Thanks." I mumble realizing now just how dry and sticky my mouth was. "So I was thinking-" I cut him off. "Hush." I groan and hold my head. He chuckles gently and hands me pills. "What are they?" I ask, he looks at the little tablet packet. "As-per-in." he says with a shrug. I laugh and grab them before drinking them down with water. I lay back down and stare at the ceiling trying to make the dizziness go away. "I'm never drinking again." I whine. "Take this." I peak at him and its a shot of vodka. I quirk my upper lip up. "Come on, meu amor." He says pulling my arm so I'm in an upright sitting position. I throw back the shot and cringe at the burning sensation."Ow." I whine again. "Stop whining." he says setting the shot glass down, "Oh shut up!" I glare at him, he laughs loudly and sits down next to me. "So do you want to hang out today? Show me New York? Get to know me better? I get to know you better?" Get to know me? I don't think so. "I said one drink, one drink turned into 10, I think your time is up." I say looking down and picking at the duvet cover. "We already broke one rule, can't we break another?" He asks rubbing my knee. I stare down at his hand. I guess showing him around can't...hurt, can it? "Showing you around I can do." I say to him, he smiles at me and kisses the crown of my head. "I'll get ready then." He stands up and I look at his body. I didn't know he was shirtless until this second...damn. He winks at me and goes into the bathroom, I lay back and sigh. Today's going to be interesting.

"NEYMAR!" I look back at the paparazzi following us, "Come on, don't worry about them, it's normal." He says putting his hand on my shoulder, "I don't like it." I mumble. He turns around, "Back up please, my girl feels uncomfortable." I turn and see the paparazzi backing up just a bit, "I'm not your girl." I remind him, "Not yet." He whispers in my ear as we enter Central Park. I roll my eyes, "You're so full of it." I mutter looking down at my white and cork wedges. "Where are we going?" He asks quietly putting his hand on my lower back as we step down some stairs. "We're going to The Pond." I say, somehow we ended up just coming to Central Park, I don't know why I've allowed myself to come to this place again without her and with him. I'm starting to allow myself to open up to him more than I ever thought, it's fucking scary. I look up at him and his eyes were looking at me with this excitement in them, a light brown with green blended in shown back to me. He smiles sweetly and I lead him toward the pond, "I like that fountain." He says pointing to the fountain garnished with angels throughout the structure. I smile, it is a favorite of mine. "I love that fountain, I used to jump in with Becca all the time!" I say with a laugh. I sat down on the edge of the fountain and watched Neymar run his hand into the water, "Who's Becca?" I look up at him quickly, "What?!" "You said you jumped in with Becca. Who's that?" Did I really? Well fuck me. "My sister." I mumbled looking down at the water again. "Oh that's cool I have a sister as well, Rafaella." He says her name with such love and joy, "Oh that's graet." I say grateful we've moved past Rebecca. He points to her name on his arm and smiles, "I also have a diamond tattoo-" he lifts up his arm sleeve, "-with the word sorella. It means sister in Italian." Neymar says with a smile. "you have a not of tattoos." I say with a laugh pointing to his arm, he nods, "As do you." He says pointing to my bare legs, "I love tattoos. Coloured tattoos anyway." I say pointing to my rose bouquet tattoo on my thigh, he nods, "I just have black and grey." He says with a shrug, he takes his hand out of the water and grabs a hold of mine. "Tell me more about you." He says rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand. "There's really nothing to say." "Everyone has a story, Lily." I look down at his 'Fe' tattoo. "I told you not to call me that." I say pulling my hand away from his, "Why not?" I bit my lip, "Only Rebecca called me that." "Called?" I look wayward at the sky, "Yes Neymar, called." "What happened to her?" He asked quietly, "Why are you so nosy?! I knew this bad idea." I say shooting up and starting to walk towards the boat house, fuck this, I don't need to open up to anyone. This is bullshit. "Liliana!" I heard behind me, "Just....leave me alone Neymar, this is ridiculous." He wrapped his hand around my wrist and pulled me to face him, "Neymar...just..." Then he kisses me, the bastard. I don't need this shit. I try to push him back but he wraps his arms around my waist, "The cameras." I mumble against his lips, "Não importa." He whispers before pulling me back in, "What?" I mumble, he pulls his head away from mine rolling his eyes, "Don't...care." He says after a second of thinking. He sits me down on a stone bench, "I want to know you, I like you...and I know you like me." I furr my eyebrows, "And who said that?" I asked, "You were going ot have sex with me...you like me." He says holding my hand, "I'm trying not to." I say looking down. A little boy runs up to us with a yellow sports jersey on, "Neymar?" "Olá buddy." He says with a smile at him, "Can I have a ummm....a photo." "Yes, yes, sim claro." He says ruffling the boys hair before giving him a smile, He takes a selfie with the boy and smiles at him again, "You're the best ever Neymar!" Neymar smiles, "Obrigado!" He says grabbign a sharpie from his back pocket and signing the jersey, "Oh wow! Thanks Neymar!" He gives him another quick hug before running off. "MOMMY LOOK!" I giggle watching him run up to his mom and point. "I have to leave in a week for the World Cup. Give me a week Liliana. One week." He stares at me and runs his fingers through his hair. I stare back at him, he runs his tongue over his bottom lip and I bite the inside of my cheek, a week can't hurt... just a week. "Fine a week." I say, he smiles at me widely, "Good now let's go to Brazil." He says slapping his knees and getting up, "What?!" "Come on the plane leaves in 5 hours." He says pulling me up and kissing me gently, "You aren't serious." I say as grown men talk about Neymar quietly as we pass. "Meu amor. You doubt me?" He asks looking back at me with a smile. I lied. A week is gunna kill me.