Twenty-Three

"Should you be doing that with a broken back?" Liliana asks peaking into the gym. "Should you be in the weight lifting area with my child inside you?" I ask before kissing her gently. I rub her stomach and start to run on the machine faster. "Ooooh show off." She says before sitting down in front of me. "You're on the t.v." She says with a laugh pointing at the television. I look at the screen, the footage is from when I was yelling at Bruna. "Are you hungry?!" I yell shutting off the t.v making her jump. "I'm always hungry Neymar." She says before laughing. I smirk at her and then get off the running machine. As we exit the room, I wrap my arm around her shoulder as I look back at the t.v. Fuck that.

"So I thought shopping for today?" I ask looking up at my girlfriend. "I looked into my closet this morning and there are tons of clothes in there..." She says before drinking some of her cranberry juice. "Yeah but you deserve the best, so I get you more." I say before eating some of the bacon on my plate. "I don't think that's necessary." She says swirling her finger around the edge of her plate. "We're going, that's final." I say before cutting up Davi's waffle and pointing at it. "Fine." She mumbles before rubbing her stomach. "Neymar." A Fan says walking past, I nod at them with a small smile and rub my hands on my knees. "Well I'm just going to go get ready then." Lilly says standing up. I nod and watch as she walks out of the hotel's restaurant. "Daddy? What's wrong with mommy?" Davi asks pushing pieces of his waffle around. "Nothing. Mommy's fine, Davi. She's fine." I say before putting my hand on the back of his head and drinking my orange juice.

"Size?" The girl in Prada asks Liliana as she stares at me twirling a piece of hair around her finger. I clear my throat and put my hand into Lilly's. "A 2?" The girl smirks and then snorts. "Sure you're not a 6?" She asks looking at Liliana. "She's a two." I snap at the girl, she steps back and blushes walking into the back of the store. "She likes you." Liliana comments looking through the shoe rack. "I don't care. I'm yours." I say putting my hand into the back pocket of her jeans. "Is there really any point in getting new clothes when I'm just going to get fat?" She asks looking up at me. "You aren't going to get 'fat.' Our child will just be getting bigger." I say to her before squeezing her backside through her jeans. "Besides, then I can buy you new clothes. I like spoiling you." "I think it's a bit excessive." She says running her hand over a pain of shoes. "That's not what you used to say." I say to her as she picks up the shoes. "I don't think I would have ever had said that, I couldn't have changed so much while I am with you." Liliana says looking at me. "You changed just a bit. Not too much." I say putting some of her hair behind her ear. "Oh. I see." The sales girl comes back out holding the bright blue summer dress in a size 2. "Anything else?" She asks in an annoyed tone. She's fucking rude. "Those shoes, in a size 6." I say pointing to the ones Lilly has in her hand. "Kay." She mumbles walking into the back. "Oh boy." Liliana says holding the back of her head. "The doctor said it would hurt a lot." "Yeah...I'm feeling that." She says putting the shoe down. "After I pay, I'll get you some Tylenol." I say rubbing her back gently. She nods and leans against the wall as the girl comes back out with a shoe box. "That it?" I nod and watch as she eye fucks me. Not in the mood. "That'll be 800 Brazilian Real." I had her my credit card then turn back to my girlfriend who's biting her lip concentrating on standing up. "If you could hurry up." I mumble staring at Liliana. "If you could make a goal." The girl replies before handing me the bags. I narrow my eyes at her and rip the card from her finger tips before helping Liliana out of the store. 

I lay next to Liliana trying to collect my breath as she runs a tired hand over my chest. I cover her naked body with the sheet and kiss her forehead. "Wow...that was...great for the first time." She whispers. I turn on to my side and I run my thumb down her cheek. "Well it wasn't the first time. Clearly." I say pointing at her stomach. She snorts and turns on to her back. "How's your head?" I ask kissing her shoulder. "It's better. Thank you." She says with a smile. I play with her fingers as she closes her eyes. "We never fight? Ever? You've never done anything to make me upset?" She asks, "Nope." I say before biting my lip and closing my eyes. It's like word vomit, I just can't stop lying! "That seems highly unlikely." She says looking over at me. I shrug, "Well believe it." I whisper putting my thumb over her bottom lip. "I'm very tired I'm going to sleep." She says, I kiss her gently, "Okay baby, boa noite." I say pressing my chest to her back and cuddling her. What's wrong with me? Why am I lying? As soon as she falls into a deep sleep I sneak out of the room, I click the elevator button and bite my lip waiting for it. I get in the elevator and smile at Fred. "Where you going?" He asks looking at me in just jeans and no tee-shirt. I shrug and smile awkwardly as I get out of the elevator. I rush down the hallway and slam on the door to the room. "What?!" He says staring at me as he opens the door. "I need your help." I say to him, "Fuck you, I'm not doing shit for you." "You've got to help me. Please." He stares at me before raising an eyebrow. "Why should I?" "I know you care for her. I need you to help me stop. Stop lying to her." I say, he stares at me impassively. "Please." I ask putting my hand on the door. "It's only because I care for her too, Neymar." "Thank you, Hulk. Thank you." I mumble before stepping inside.

----------------------

Vote and Comment

Also follow me on Twitter @donna_mariexx

Lots of love, 

Donna <3