Twenty-Five.

"Lil?" I ask peaking around the corner covering my face. My girlfriend sits with Davi on her lap as she reads him a book. "Lilly?" I ask again standing up straight and leaning against the door. She looks up at me and smiles. "Yes?" She asks in a polite tone. "You...You okay?" I ask scratching the back of my head. "Of course baby. Breakfast is almost here." She says with a small smile before, "Are you okay?" I ask walking over to her and putting my hand on her forehead. "I'm fine." She says as the bell rings. "Food!" Davi cheers jumping off her laugh, she stand up and stands on her tip toes to kiss my lips gently. I put my hand on her back and stare at her open-mouthed as she walks past me. "Are you sure you're okay?" I ask following behind her. "Yeah." She says smiling at me. No...No they're is something wrong. Really wrong. 

I'm going crazy. "I'm going fucking crazy." I whisper grabbing my hair and pulling at it. "Clearly, if you keep talking to yourself." Liliana says with a laugh from the doorway. I jump off the bed, "LILLY!" I yell in surprise. "Did I scare you? Sorry." She says before pecking my cheek and sitting down next to me.I move away from her a bit and stare down at her biting my lip. "Relax...What's wrong with you?" Funny, I could ask you the same thing. She runs her hands through my hair and I put my hand over my heart. "Jesus." I mumble. "You're weird." She says before pecking my lips and throwing my Brazil jersey at me. "Get a grip and get into your jersey." "Why?" I ask watching as she walks into her walk in closet. "Because, you have a game to sit out of." She says with a laugh. "Oh. Right. Netherlands." I mumble taking off my wife beater and slipping on my jersey. "We'll be on the sidelines near Luiz." Lilly says to me as she walks out of the closet in a yellow dress. "Creative." I say with a laugh. "Shush. Zip me up." I stand up and kiss the back of her neck as I zip up her dress. She turns to me and caresses my neck. So, she's going to pretend that uhm...nothing ever happened? I clear my throat. "I'll go get Davi." She says before slipping on her wedges. "Right." I say before pulling her too me. "What is it?" She says with a giggle as we topple on to the bed. "Just...you...Nothing." I whisper before putting my hand on her stomach. "No matter how many times you put your hand there, the baby will still be there." She says before kissing my forehead and getting up. "Don't you like it? When I do that?" "Sure I do, it lets me know you care." She says with a brilliant smile before getting up, smoothing out her dress and leaving the room. 

I sit in between Marcelo and Dani on the bench groaning as the game starts. "That should fucking be out there!" I say pointing. "You're not the only fucking one, asshole." Hulk says shoving me. "Whoa! Come on!" Dani says shoving Hulk's arm back. "Chill out, Dani!" Hulk says going back to watching the game, "You wanna fight? That's fine. Just don't fight on me...You're both retards anyway..." He says before rubbing his hands together watching our players get their asses kicked by the Netherlands. As Netherlands score their first goal on a penalty. "OH SILVA!" I yell angrily kicking at the ground underneath my boots. I look to my left and Lilly is cringing watching the game. I point at the game and stare at her with angry wide eyes. She comes over and kisses my forehead. "Fuck." I say before sitting her on my lap and rubbing her stomach. "This is so fucked." I mumble. Davi stands next to Luiz yelling when he does making Lilly laugh. Unfortunately, I can't laugh. This is my life. I can't even do anything to stop this. "FUCK!" I yell as Arjen Robben from Netherlands gets a yellow card for hitting my mate. Lilly jumps, "Sorry baby. I'm sorry." I whisper rubbing her stomach some more. 

"OH COME ON!" I yell as Blind scores on the 17th minute. "OSCAR!" I yell but he doesn't look at me. This is fucking shameful...poor Brazil. We couldn't even do this right. We can't even get third place in our own damn country. "OSCAR!" I yell again. Nope, nothing. "FUCK!" I yell again standing up. I look over at Liliana who's rubbing Davi's back as she sits on the field with my son on her lap, she has her hand on her stomach and is picking at the grass. She looks back up at me and smiles shyly. 

I have my jersey over my mouth as I watch Oscar get a yellow car at the 68th minute. "SHIT!" I scream. There's no way we can recover from this. From the embarrassment. 

"Fucker." Hulk whispers to me as he gets up to stretch to go in for Ramires. "Great." I say with a fake smile shoving him away from me. "Fuck off." He says jogging in place. I look over at Liliana who's whispering something too Davi making him laugh, I smile at the site. "That is perfection, is it not?" Hulk says stretching, I turn my head as he looks at my girlfriend. "Your point?" "She's way too good for you. That will always, my friend. Be the point. Although, you aren't my friend." He says flashing a smile before standing next to the guy telling people about the substitutions.

"Shit," I mumble looking down at my hands as Netherlands win. "Hey..." I pick my head up to look at my girl. "That's alright. Fuck them. You know as well as I do that if your back wasn't messed up you would have beat their butts." She says before kissing my temple. "Yeah papai!" Davi chimes in hugging my knee. I smirk at them. "Thanks." I whisper, "What's family for." Lilly says before kissing me gently. I caress her cheek and put both of my hands around her waist and rest them on her backside. "You look like you need a nice hot bath." Lilly says running her fingers through my hair, "And you mister, need a nap." She says pointing at Davi as he whines, "Ooooh someone is tired." I say to him as I stand up. "Let's go." Liliana whispers before intertwining our fingers together. 

"Lavender- Vanilla or Strawberry-Jasmine?" Lilly asks standing in front of me stark naked as the tub fills up with water. "I don't care babe." I mumble getting into the water. "Lavender- Vanilla it is." She says pouring the light purple liquid into the bath water making it foam up. She gets in and sighs contently, "Thanks for being there for me today...that was so...so brutal." I say closing my eyes, I feel her body crawl on to my legs. She puts her hands on my chest ad I open my eyes to her face hovering a few inches above mine. "Of course." She whispers before giving me a peck on the lips. "You're really weird." I say putting my hands down her back. "Oh well, thank you very much for that." She says with a laugh. "Sorry." I say to her before grabbing the bar of soap. She's really not going to acknowledge anything that happened this morning. Is this for real? Well maybe...Maybe we can just be normal and pretend like none of that stuff ever really happened. I never fucked up, she never hit me. We're just one happy family. Simple.

Although, with Liliana, things are never simple.