Damaged

"Do you want anything drink?" Lex asked me while sitting in my living room. I shook my head no while laying on my love seat and Lex was stretched out on my couch.

"Want to go fuck his apartment up?" She asked with a creepy smile slowly forming on her lips. I smacked my lips and shook my head again at the idea.

"Well damn B, what are we doing? I knew something was up when he asked me to drop Mya off here...but shit I didn't think he would do some dumb shit like that-" I just finished telling Lex everything and her mood went from shock to, some Waiting to Exhale type of thinking. Everything I was not willing to do.

"The really fucked up thing is all the shit he fed me...I told you. I was really thinking about being with him and to find out he was with that bitch-" I stopped talking when I heard Mya's little feet coming my way.

"Look mommy, so pretty." Mya held up a picture she just drew that was different colors of scribble and I smiled while taking it.

"It sure is baby, now draw auntie Lex one too." Mya looked at Lex and giggled before dashing into the dinning room where I had a little art center set up for her.

"Bella I know you, you are going to let this shit brew and soon explode...but I know him too. Bella he does love you and he's loving you hard. I really think if he loses you again he's going to lose it. " I sighed and sat up while rubbing my hands together.

"I don't want to blow up. I want to get revenge...but I don't want to hurt him...those shits are things...I want to hurt him to the core." Lex looked a bit worried now because I completely ignored her voicing her concerns about him. Fuck him and his feelings right now...that was my target!I thought about something and while I bit down on my lip and smirked before picking up my phone.

"Do you want me to go with you so you won't be alone-" I smacked my lips and looked through the numbers until I found the one I was looking for. I quickly texted him everything that was going on and to see if he would want to come.

"Oh I won't be alone...I just thought of someone who can accompany me." I smiled again when they sent me the answer I was looking for.

"Who is that...Bruce or that other dude..umm-" I dropped the phone back on the coffee table and smirked to myself.

"I got this lil cuzzo...trust me." I winked at her and sat back now feeling a little better about the situation...for now.

"Yo this right here is nice as fuck...do yall have any openings at the bank?" I looked over at him and shook my head while smiling to myself.

"As a matter of fact we do...well once someone gets promoted we will." I told him while we walked over to where the coats were being checked in.

This New Years party was taking place very close to home The Marriott by the Baltimore Harbor. 

Since this has been a great year, the company booked the ballroom so would would be able to open up the double doors and look out to have a great view of the fireworks. Right now the doors were closed, but the curtains were pulled back so we still had the view of downtown Baltimore Harbor.

"Well tell me when it's time for me to submit my resume...even though I have a few businesses, I can still enjoy some free shit from time to time." I laughed at him being silly and took my coat off with his help and he whistled.

"I see you Miss Bella in the white." I shook my head at him and looked down at myself. I had on a long white dress with a split up to my thigh and my back was out. My braids were out and I had my hair in big curls that fell down my back.