Attitudes/Mr. Dodson

I was lotioning my stomach and hips with my Palmer's coco butter lotion when Michael walked into my room with his towel around his waist and droplets of water still all over him. I eyed him while he took his towel off and dried himself off...all the while not realizing what he was doing to me.

"That was fun tonight...despite how it started...can you dry my back please baby?" He handed me his towel and turned his back to me. I looked him over from head to toe and took a deep breath before drying his back off.

"I can't believe them two are having a baby too and a boy at that...I'm going to be an uncle...B...Bella?" I snapped out of my daze and realized not only was I done, but Michael was now facing me. I cleared my throat and dropped the towel in his hands.

"Yeah...crazy." I fixed my boy shorts and pulled my beater down. I turned to get into bed, but Michael grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Hey...what's wrong?" I moved my hand out of his and shook my head.

"Nothing...I'm just tired-" Michael stood in front of me and grabbed my chin so I was now looking at his face.

"Bella don't lie to me, we made a promise-" I moved his hand and took a step back.

"Can you put some damn clothes on!? I already can't have you like I want and now I have to see you in all your damn glory!?" I spat out while waving my hands in the air. Michael eyes got wide before he snatched up his towel and wrapped it around his lower half.

"My bad, I didn't think-"I plopped down on my bed and smacked my lips.

"It's bad enough I hear you in the shower...my dude rather have his hand than me...do you know how that makes me feel?!" Michael mouth dropped at my out burst and the fact I've heard him a few times.

"I didn't know...damn B I'm sorry...it's just that-" I stood up and held my hands up.

"You don't have to say it anymore...I know Michael...I know." Michael tried to grab my hand again, but I moved out of his grasp and walked out of my room and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"I know I got some ice cream in here somewhere." I said to myself while looking through my freezer and finding a pint of butter pecan ice cream.

"Jackpot!" I squealed and shut the freezer door. I grabbed a spoon out of the rake of clean dishes next to my sink and sat down at the little kitchen table. I got the top off and sat my feet up in the chair across from me and looked out of the window at the little bit of night life I could see.

I was about half way through with the ice when I heard Michael come down the stairs. Soon I heard the chair next to me move and he sat down.

"Can I have some?" I heard him ask me. Without looking his way I sat the carton down on the table and pushed it in his direction. My actions earned me a huff from Michael.

"Can you not be mad at me-"I chewed on my bottom lip and shrugged.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm hormonal and sexually frustrated. You parading around in your birthday suit is not helping at all." I confessed while now looking down and playing with my nails.

"At least look at me when you are talking to me B." I heard him say with a bit of edge to his voice and sighed. I took my feet down off my the chair and turned around to face him and saw he had worried lines across his forehead while he was eating the ice cream.

"What do you want me to do Michael? Huh? You told me stop trying to get you to do something you are not ready for and I have. You told me to stop talking about it and I have. What about me? I can not do anything with out your say and I'm suppose to stick around and torture myself while you look like you do..." I trailed off and watched him move the spoon around in the carton.