The Shake Up

"So baby...when can I get up in that again?" I was in the middle of patting our son softly on his back; trying to burp  when him Michael walked into our room asking me that question...again!

I cut my eyes at him just as Mikey burped; making his little body lift a bit and his head to wiggle due to his rubber neck.

It's been two months and I can now sit upright with out difficulty, the stitches are pretty much healed and I couldn't be happier.

But...with the issues Mikey and I had we both had multiple doctors visits, test done and had to be monitored a lot the first month. Mikey and I stayed almost a month in the hospital just to make sure I didn't have internal bleeding and also make sure our son lungs were fine and clear. 

Once we were both poked and probed within an inch of our lives we were cleared to go home, but with strict instructions to not stress, not over work and to have someone to look over us. Of course Michael was all but happy to be in our faces 24/7.

Michael put out a group text that as much as he love and wanted to show off not only our first child together/our son, but most importantly his "mini me"...he let everyone know that we needed time alone and he would let everyone know when they could come over and lay their eyes on our new addition.

As for now though, having Michael palms planted on the foot of our bed and leaning over to glare at me, the man was in heat! I raised a brow at him; in which he countered me with his own raised brow before I looked over at our son and smacked my lips when his little barely there brow went up too.

"Nigga...I look a hot ass-" Michael crawled onto the bed and stopped right before he got to my face and leaned down to kiss the top of his son's head full of curls before sneaking and planting a quick kiss to my lips.

"You look beautiful, now...back to those guts-" I leaned away from his lips and squint my eyes at him.

"Michael please, I have no idea when we will do that. Besides, have you talked to Lex and Liddy? Little Alex may want to see his uncle?" I gave him a big smile while he glared at me and grunted as a response.

"Alex is doing just fine, I just saw them a few hours ago-" Michael took our son away from me and once he turned him around and saw his face, Mikey gave his father the biggest gummy smile.

"When did you leave the house?!" Michael smirked and started kissing our son's chubby cheeks.

"Obviously a few hours ago." I raised my hand to sting the back of his neck, but thought twice about it since he was holding Mikey.

"You know what...keep playing here." I scooted off the bed and walked into  he bathroom to clean my breasts off and put my pads on.

"Don't get mad because you asked a dumb question, but whatever. Lil Lex is doing good, since his mother only had to sneeze to get him out, they all gravy.

I snorted at how he described Lex's version of giving birth. It was true. We got the call she was in the hospital and in labor. By the time Michael put his shoes on and grabbed his keys, we got another call saying he was here.

"Please don't tell her that, because you know she's maaaad dramatic when it comes to giving birth." Michael stopped kissing Mikey and cut his eyes at me.

"It takes me longer and more effort to push the first turd out than what the fuck she went through." I dropped my head and shook it. Without another word, I cut the lights in the bathroom off and walked back into our bedroom.

"Is Mya sleep yet?" I asked while pulling back the comforter and getting into bed. Michael sat down on his side of the bed and placed Mikey's head on his shoulder and started to slowly rock him to sleep.