None Of Your Business

A/N:

So hello there everyone, I am so so so so so late on posting. Mostly because of new books I have been working on, and summer vactions and all this other crazy stuff. Anyways here is a new chapter of Murder. I hope you all enjoy it. If so Like, Comment, Vote, and Share. Thanks and BYYYYEEEEEE!

-Minnie2898 :3

-Kenya's POV-

I was walking aimlessly through the deserted halls of this place, looking for Luke's conscious. I vaguely remember him waking me up and telling me he had to go do something and that he'd be right back. Well, it was the next day and he was still not back. I was getting worried. Here was the strange thing: I was worried for a murderer, and a guy who wants to kill everyone close to me.

"Where the fuck could he be?" I said to myself as I turned the corner to go down yet another hallway.

-Joey's POV-

I clenched my jaw, "What are you doing here, Luke?"

"Oh, I feel so loved," He retorted sarcastically, approaching me and tilting my head up so I was looking directly at him, "What are you doing here, Joey?"

"They think I was the one who killed Dan Howell, not you," I growled at him.

He smirked, as if he was pleased to hear this news, "Is that so?"

"What do you want with me?"

He bent down so he was eye level with me and said, "Okay. Here's the deal. I have your girlfriend. And if you don't want her killed, I recommend you comply with me. No complaints. No bitching. Just complete and utter obeyance, understood?"

I remained silent, glaring at him.

“I’m going to take that as a yes.” He took a step back and began pacing back and forth, "I need you to do a very important task for me. But first, I'd like you to call me Conscience. I'm not Luke, and I most certainly don't want to be mistaken for that idiot. Back to business, this task, I can't do it myself because I'm having a little...self-conflict..."

"Self-conflict?"

"Yes!"

"What the hell is that?"

"Look," He stuck his index finger in my direction, "Complete and utter obeyance includes no questions asked, alright?"

"No! It's not alright!"