Traitors Among Us

-Rachael's POV-

I was hung against the wall, my hands chained above my head. Just like I was in the beginning of that stupid video game that Anthony was raving about before Missing, the video game where Kalel killed me.

I thought when the door swung open and Kenya and Luke came in, that they came to get me out. But no, instead they kiss each other. Passionately. I nearly tore the chains out of the wall I was so furious.

Luke walked up to the window and put his hand up to it. He said something I couldn't understand before looking back at Kenya who looked devastated. She and Luke seemed to be having a fight.

I tilted my head to the side and watched as Kenya walked up to Luke and said something to him. I held my breath as I could barely hear her say, "You kissed me.”

"That's not what Rachael thinks..." I heard him say. He glanced back at her and smiled.

"You bastard!" She shouted as she slapped him across the face, she moved from the window.

"Hey, I've got to please everyone here," He told her, following her. The next thing he said wasn't audible - he was too far away. But the next I know, he and Kenya are kissing again. As their kiss deepened, the more angry I got. I couldn't take it anymore and I started tugging at the chains. The last pull seemed to work and I fell forward.

I rose to my feet and started to pick at the shackles, occasionally looking up to see if they were still there. I threw the shackles to the side and walked up to the window. The two of them were still locked at the lips and in each other's arms.

I clenched my fists in anger. I raised my fist and launched it at the window. It shattered the glass into a million pieces that fell to the ground. Kenya and Luke pulled out of the kiss and looked at me in shock. I lowered my now bleeding fist to my side.

Kenya put her hands up in defense, "Rachael, It's not..."

"It's not what it looks like?" I shouted at her as I jumped through the window and started approaching the two of them. They backed up, "It's exactly what it looks like. You first tell me he's the bad guy and then you hook up with him? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!"

“Okay, first of all, we..." She gestured at the both of them, “We aren't hooking up. He kissed me, both times. Just so that you and I would turn against each other.”

"Oh, sure. Luke's a killer, Kenya, not someone who would put effort towards tearing friends apart." I shook my head, "I just can't fucking believe you right now!" I yelled at her. "If he kissed you, why the fuck did you kiss him back?" I put my hands up, "Second thought, I don't give a shit. Because we are no longer friends, Kenya. So," I looked at Luke, "I guess you succeeded - I fucking hate her." I pushed the two of them to the sides and walked out the opened door.