Chapter 19 : Niall's Slave

WARNING: detailed sex. You've been warned.

<><><>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<><><>

Y/N's POV.

I walked up the stairs to the second floor, to my room. I passed the boys' bedrooms because my room was at the end of the hallway. I turned to the open doors and took a quick glance of what's inside. I saw Liam sitting on his bed, staring at the floor. Even tho the door was open, I knocked to let him know I was there. He turned to me, then back to the ground, not saying a single word. I came in anyways and sat beside him. 

"Liam?" I said and silence filled the place. He didn't respond. Not a single sound coming out of his mouth. "Please talk to me." I said, starting to tear up. I just wanted to have a shoulder to cry on right now. He looked at me. My lips started quivering.The first tear fell, and then the second one, just until he cupped my face in his hands and wiped the tears away with the pads of his thumbs. 

 "I'm sorry." 

Liam smiled and asked me, "What are you sorry for?"

"Everything I have done, causing you to walk away from me earlier." I sniffed. 

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He said. "I'm the one who should be sorry." I looked at him with curiosity. Why? "I'm sorry for falling inlove with you." He held a pause until he talked again. "I'm sorry I just can't keep myself away from you. I was jealous that Niall was the one for you. But I did know you're not the one for me."

"Liam..." I said, shaking him by the shoulders, trying to get him back to reality and not his thoughts.

"I didn't talk to you the past few hours, because I just wanted to move on. But everytime I see you, I just fall into the big hole again. I can't stop loving you." 

"Liam, stop. please." I knew he was holding back his tears. He didn't want to feel he's weak. But I can see it in his dark eyes, he was hurt. 

"I knew I loved you when you became Niall's girlfriend. The day I saw you with him... when you were drunken." 

"Liam. stop hurting yourself." He wasn't talking to me anymore. More like he was talking to the air between us. He wasn't paying attention to what I'm telling him to do. He want it all out. All those thoughts he kept in his chest. I knew how it feels to get the "words" out after hiding it forever, so I gave up on stopping him and just listened. 

"I knew you loved Niall. The way your eyes light up when you look at him. How your sadness can turn into happiness in just a blink of an eye when you're with him. I knew it since the start. That Niall was the one you love." He wasn't feeling pain anymore. All his expression went numb "But I didn't hate the fact that he's the one, you know? I was kind of... glad... I think, on how you changed Niall. You turned a sensitive guy into a carefree man. He was-" 

"Y/N?!" Niall rushed into the door. "Y/N!" He screamed, with anger in his eyes. I looked at him with puppy-dog eyes. Why is he screaming at my face."Why did you kiss that guy. Why." He said it deeply, His Irish accent digged into my heart and left scars, my tongue got tied, I can't get the answers out. "Why did you fucking kiss him!!" He shouted into me, squeezing my left arm hard and tight.