Chapter 8 : Twitcam with Liam

June 16. 1:00 am

"Liam...do you want to do a twitcam with me? I'm bored" I begged, holding his arm with my two soft hands, doing the puppy face on him. He looked at me with a smile and messed up my hair.

"Okay, Y/N, you know I can never say no to you. You're my angel." Liam nodded as he put his arms around me and I hugged him. I ran upstairs to his room with my purple polkadotted pajamas on. I didn't make a sound as I ran upstairs, knowing that the other boys are now sleeping. I rolled on Liam's fresh, clean, white comforter. And after a few minutes, he stepped inside his room and took his laptop from his desk.  He sat beside me and I scooted closer to him. He threw open his laptop and typed in his password. ilovedirectioners143haha, Liam. that's cute. 

Twitcam's open and we're getting a lot of views. 10.500.1900.......20,639. "Woah. that's a lot" I said,  staring at the viewers count. "twenty-thousand views. woah. "

"At times, you'll get used to it." Liam waved at the camera. "Hi guys"

"Hi, directioners." I said "You all heard that me and Niall are dating, right? well, we aren't . We're still just friends. He's still single." As I said that, Liam giggled. "What's so funny, Liam?" I stared at him.

He tried to catch a breath and tell me. he cupped his hands on my ears and whispered. '5 days ago, you and Niall were drunk. And you two were on his like bed and something almost happened and when that something almost happened, I entered the room and stopped you.' He pulled back and laughed. I looked at him with my jaw, reaching the floor. Liam snapped a finger infront of my face and I got back to reality. what....I thought I wouldn't get drunk that day. I deleted all the thoughts. I think it took me several minutes with my thought. I'm sorry, I have a wide imagination.

Liam started doing shoutouts "Hi Disha.....I love you too, Brittany......Hi Ninja...." I took my iPhone and checked on twitter. Liam and Y/N twitcam is trending. wush. 

"So....does any of you want to partey? With probably me and...Liam? Cause you know..we can. like tonight. Join the party, and dance, alright? as I start the music, go stand up and dance!"  Never thought twitcam would be this fun. I went on Liam's music folder and saw this song called Freeze by T-Pain. it sounds cool so I clicked play. The song started and I feel like dancing. I took Liam's loptop, stood up and put it on the place where i was sitting and turned it to face me. I held Liam's hand and pulled him to the open space. "Liam, baby, dance with me."

"I-I can't dance, Y/N." 

"Do your best, Liam. I know you can." I danced like a penguin or something shitty. I think I danced a little sexual in some parts but who cares. we parteey. Liam just stood there doing some of his moves, throwing his hand everywhere shyly. "Come on, Liam." The song finished and Teach me how to Dougie played. "Liam! DO THE DOUGIE WITH ME!" well, Liam didn't do the dougie, but he did the Cat Daddy and the Wheel Chair. Plus 8 thrusts. Now he's killing it. "You got that, Payne. aha." I ran back to the bed and kneeled down beside it, checking out the comments.

"You got it, Daddy Direction!" "This, Directioners gotta see" "Holy fuck, I'm hyperventilating, Liam is dancing" "SHIT FUCK THIS FUCK THAT. And he says he can't dance"  I laughed at the comments. 

"Okay, Y/N. you got what you want. I'm done" Liam and I sat back down on the bed and read the comments. I fell down on my back because of this comment that says. "I bet Liam had sex the night before because he danced real sexually today." Just the thought that he's with the boys last night at the club. Liam slapped me lightly on the thigh "cut it out, Y/N. You're the one who---" I sat up, fast enough to cover Liam's mouth before he say it. 

"Oh you wouldn't" I told him with my creepy voice. Liam shook his head and I took my hands off of him.

"ahaha. so yeah. um we're leaving tomorrow at um 2pm."

"And they're leaving me behind. poor me." I teased and looked at Liam's reaction. Aww, poor puppy's frowning. HAHAHAHAHA. "Hi Shanice!" I smiled through the camera. "Liam. Shanice wants a kiss." Liam blew a kiss to the camera. HOW CUTE IS THAT. 

"Hi Kathryn....Oh, Kenz, go sleep now, you might have school tomorrow." Liam shouted out.

"Y/N. I love how Liam steals a look on you."

"I love how Liam looks at Y/N every minute" 

"awww, the way Liam stares at Y/N every five minutes is so cute!" 

No I don't know what they meant but whatever. Liam has a girlfriend.

The twitcam went for hours. 2 and a half, to be exact. I'm tired. It's 3:30am.! I dragged myself to my room and plopped down my bed, not caring what position I'm in and fell asleep.

4am::: Liam's POV:::

I wonder if Y/N's still awake.... I walked down the hall and opened her door. She looks so peaceful. I walked towards her, barefoot and put the blankets above her. "Goodnight, Y/N. may you have the sweetest dreams"  I touched her cheek and slowly walk away to my room. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- I hope you get the message the directioners said and why I made the Liam's POV ;)