Chapter 3 : Jealousy

"I'll get it."  Harry said. As he open the door, he saw Ali McGinley. 

"Hey....uhm. I'm looking for Niall...is he here?" her voice echoing to the room I'm in.

"ermm...he's uhh...on that room over there" 

"Thanks." I heard soft feet stomping on the floor. 

As Ali walked through the door, she looked stunning. Prettier than me, I can tell you. Well ofcourse she is. because I'm basically a potato. A demented one.

"Whoah-oh-oh" Zayn teased "Is that the famous Ali McGinley?" I can see that Ali blushed, knowing that Niall talks about her. A lot.

"Ali, come seat on the couch" Niall suggested as I sat up the bed.

"No thanks" said Ali

".....What made you come here?"

"I just wanted to talk to you...about something." Niall looked at me for permission. I nodded. Niall and Ali went to the porch to talk about that "something." The boys looked at each other and they didn't look too happy about Ali and Niall. I wonder why.

"What's wrong?" I asked them. Zayn put his head in his hand and hid his face from me.

"Ali has a huge crush on Nialler since they were still kids" Louis croaked. "She's been saying that when they grew up, She'll get him. She had plans." 

I stared at them for a minute. they were looking towards the porch. I stood up feeling so much strength. I walked towards the porch, barefoot. byfar, I heard Ali.. "Close your eyes, Niall." 

I peered through the window. I saw Ali cupped Niall's face with her hands. She's moving her lips towards Niall's until I made a whining sound. they both opened their eyes and looked at my direction but I managed to dock below the window and hide. I ran back to the bed and sat there, staring at the floor. Ali's voice repeating on my head Close your eyes, Niall. It's just disturbing

In a couple of minutes, Niall went back and started scratching his head. I stared at him with a blank face. Close your eyes, Niall. Close your eyes, Niall. No stop. stoooooop!!!! "STOOOOOOP!!!" I started shouting out of nowhere. The boys looked at me with shock. I glanced back at them "Sorry. Too much in my mind" 

Niall sat beside me. I'm still staring through the direction of that porch. Close your eyes, Niall. I took the book beside me and I started banging my head so hard that I think my forehead is bleeding. Niall snatched the book from me. "(YN)  what's happening to you?" he hugged me tight. I remembered that just a while ago, he was saying he loves me...or maybe that was years ago. maybe I've been unconcious for a year. maybe he moved on. just maybe. 

"I don't know, Niall...I don't." I said with my eyes open, but all I can see is the light. Am I dead? "So. what did Ali say to you?" 

"Nothing much, really. she just...uhh. reminded me that her birthday is in next week and there's a party. She asked me to come."

"Oh cool.! are you going, then?" 

"I don't know if management will let me though. But I want to."

"If you're going, greet her for me, kay?" I smiled. A fake one, obviously. I know that Ali will be bringing alcoholic beverages there. Niall will be drunk. with Ali in the same room and some other random people in the party. Even thought Ali doesn't drink. I wonder what she would do to Niall.

"Okay, babe" 

I ran to the bathroom and stared at the mirror. you demented potato. why did you ever live. I remembered Ali's smile and compared it to mine. I smile like a retarded idiot. I'm not that pretty to be worth it.