Chapter 4 : Prom Night

June 10. Ali's "birthday."

I'm so tired and hungry and thirsty. I wanna go home. I don't want to attend to Ali's so called birthday. The car pulled up infront of a big building. It doesn't really looked like Ali's house or apartment. I stared at the sign. Mullingar Highschool. We stepped inside and  the boys started holding their girlfriends' hands, except for me and Niall since we still don't own each other. It feels really awkward for me now. There was a banner. Prom Night. I thought this was supposed to be a sick birthday party. Why are we even here.

"Niaaaall.!!!!" This chick shouted and ran to hug Niall. "I'm so happy you came! And (YN) I'm happy to see you too!" Ali said.

I examined her from head to toe. She was wearing a short blue dress that shows her cleavage. okay. She won this round again. She's still prettier than me. I was wearing a pink/peach dress, flower earings, high sandals, touched my lips some lipgloss because they were too pale and I straightened my hair. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50156135

"Oh. so um, who are these girls?" Ali buzzed

"This is Lauren, Harry's girlfriend." Niall introduced and pointed to them one by one "Jackie, Liam's girl. We have here is Scarlett, Louis' baby. and Jade, Zayn's life."

The cupcake stand caught my eye. CUUUPCAAAKEEESSS. I ran to the stand and got a chocolate one with cherry on it. I started munching over the icing. YUUUUUUM. I looked back to the boys and saw Ali holding my Niall's hands. oh wait. Niall's not mine so I have no right to be jealous. I'll just continue my relationship with food.

Nialli. no. just no. They walked towards me. "Do we look perfect?" Ali asked.

I want to punch her and stuff my cupcake into her face. "Yes. Oh-Em-Gee you two look gorgeous." Niall blushed and smiled, but I can see it in his eyes that he doesn't like Ali at all. or am I just imagining so. They were prom dates. I get that. Niall...I just want you for my own.

Slow song started playing. Everybody's dancing while I sit there, alone. A tall guy stood beside me. "May I please have this dance?" he reached his hand to me and I stared at him for a moment. He looks cute with his brown eyes and dirty blond. He looks nice and smart. I would totally date him if I knew him.

"uhhh, sure." I reached on to his hands and hold on to it. "I can't dance" 

"It's okay. I'll show you." He took my hand and put it above his neck and He put his hands on my waist. This is really awkward T______________T

"I'm (YN)" I said.

"I know who you are." He said as he smiled at me. what.

"How?" I asked a little confused since I never met this boy before yet he knows me. Am I that famous already?

"I was your childhood friend" Childhood friend? who..who is this guy.!!!

"What...What's your name?" 

"I'm Daniel. Daniel Alexander." he said. "The moment I looked into your eyes, I knew it was you"

Daniel.........Daniel.......Daniel.......Daniel. "Do you want to play hide-and-seek with me" "I remember you now!! We were bestfriends in like kindergarten."

"Yea, remember? I beat up those bullies who called you an ugly fattie? yeah and that was in the other school. And we meet again." ." He reminded me. "Maybe we're meant to be" 

what. ew no. I just smiled at him and laughed softly.

so we were dancing. I looked over to Ali and Niall, being romantic like that. I felt like my heart has been flushed down the toilet. Does he still love me? The next time I looked at him, I saw him looked at me and we exchanged looks for a second and then I avoided his electric blue eyes. Oh how I wish that was me with your hands on my waist while we dance in the moonlight.