Chapter 9 : Leaving on a Jet Plane

Y/N's POV.

June 16, 1:00pm at Dublin Airport. Standing at the crowd of people here in the airport. Just a few fans got in because security got strict today. Waiting for the plane with the boys, Lauren, Scarlett and Jade.

"Liam, is Jackie coming?" He stared at me for a couple of seconds, thinking of an answer. He looked down and scratched his head.

still looking down, Liam answered. "No....No she's not coming." I used my finger to lift his chin up, making him look into my eyes. I stared at him, suspecting that he's hiding something. His lips started shaking.

"Liam. Tell me. I know you're hiding something. I can see it in you. Why. isn't. she. coming?" I looked at him with my serious face. I can tell he's shaking and that he's getting uncomfortable.

"I....I...I b-b-b..." 

"SPIT IT OUT, LIAM. SAY IT!!"

"I broke up with her." he said, really fast, rather losing his British accent on that sentence.

"You did what?!?!" I shouted loud enough for all the people to look at our direction. I didn't care about those people, I care about Liam, about why he broke up with Jackie.

"Y/N...I'm...I'm sorry I did that. It's just because....because" he held a big pause. "Because she isn't the right girl for me. I saw him with another guy, two days after Ali's prom."

"Is that? Is that the real reason you broke up with her?" 

"Y....Y-Yea."

"Okay." I walked away, giving Liam 'the stare.' "I'm watching you."

Niall ran to me excitedly, jumping up and down. "What." I asked him.

"Uhhhh...." he smiled at me, with his eyes glistening from the bright lights. "Y/N...before I go...I want you to have this." Niall reached out for his pocket and took out a shiny gold necklace with a clover charm. He unclipped it and told me to turn around. I did as I was told. I moved my (haircolor) hair aside as he put it on my neck. "when I get back here, and you're wearing this, it means you love me." you checked on the charm and stared at the glass window, finding your reflection.

"Niall. I do love you." you stared at his never ending blue eyes, feeling like you're stuck in a black hole. You just can't let him go.

"Then it means you still love me. And if you're still wearing that, You have a prize. It's a big one. You need to promise me you won't take it for granted."

"I won't, Niall. I promise." I smiled at him.

"Just don't lose that necklace. It's one of a kind. You can't find it anywhere in this world." Niall explained.  "So, if you don't love me anymore, just put that in a box and bury it underground. Where you can still find and retrieve it."

"Niall. don't be silly. You know I will never stop loving you." I slapped him on the shoulder lightly.

"I won't either. Just feel free to visit me on tour, princess. I will miss you." Niall hugged me and Tears streamed down my face. I hugged him back, but tighter. He let go and I stole a kiss. It looks like he liked it so he kissed me back. 

"I'll visit." he smiled at me as I walk away to hug the other boys. I hugged Harry and Louis joined in, then Liam and Zayn. GROUUUUPP HUGG. Liam carried me off the floor and put me down above Louis' shoulder. Louis started running all around the airport, holding my legs. I hold on to his hair because he's going too fast. "PUT ME DOWN NOW, LOUIS!!" I shouted and I started screaming. He didn't care if I messed up his fabulous hair. He loves me too much. The boys ran after us. "OH GOD LOUIS, JUST PUT ME DOWN PLEASE. OR I'LL PULL YOUR HAIR OFF" 

"Louis, just put her down" Niall commented. Louis looked at him and put me down back on my feet. He hugged me once again. 

"I'm just gonna miss you so much." Louis smiled, trying to fix his hair.

"Lou, It's just a few months, and I'll visit. It's not like I'm gonna die or something." I looked at him and giggled. 

"I hope not. Sometimes, you just feel suicidal for no reason."  Louis took my hand and looked at it. "Don't you dare hurt yourself again or I'll slap your ass."

"Go tell that to Niall. he's the one who almost killed himself." I looked at Niall's direction and went on my tippy toes, trying to find him over the crowd. "Niall.! don't cut again, Okay?! Haters are weirdos!" He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. 

"the 2:00pm flight to New York has arrived. It's time to get your bags and board. Thank you." the ground stewardess announced. I ran to Niall and hugged him one last time.

"Take care, Niall." 

"You too."

I walked towards the girls and waved at the boys. Lauren started crying while she fix Harry's Blazer. 

"I'm going to miss you, Lauren." Harry one-hand hugged her, with his luggage on the other. I walked over to Lauren.

"Don't cry. They'll be back in no time." I patted her back as she dry her tears. 

"I hope I'll still be the one when he comes back." Lauren sniffed.

"Ofcourse you'll still be the one! Don't be paranoid."

Niall gave me one last look before he entered the tube to the airplane. I'm gonna miss that boy so much that it will hurt.