Right. Sorry

"Lisa, get up, please. We are here love. Wake up now." Ian spoke trying to wake up his wife who was sound asleep on the seat. 

"Lisa" he tried once again and this time she stirred and opens her eyes. Not knowing anything about her surrounding she swiftly watches around and rubs her eyes. 

"Where are we?" She barely whispered as she yawned through most of the sentence. 

"Look around you. Now, where are we?" Ian countered lightly chuckling on her innocence. He was mesmerized on how angelic she looked. She slept through the whole journey that was because she fell asleep in the car so he had to place her on the plane. 

"Wait!" She spoke as she tried to figure out her surrounding "Are we in Paris already?!" She shouted in excitement as a huge grin took place on her face. 

"Finally, Yes, we are here. We have to get off the plane now come on." He replied as he took hold of the lost Lisa who was still trying to look out of every possible window. 

"We are really here!" She yelled as she climbed down the plane running and shouting like a child first time visiting a park full of slides. Ian couldn't get his eyes off her. She was the most beautiful women he has ever met in his life. Just her innocence was enough for her to take him down on his knees. Form every moment he had lived with her he had noticed how good times or moments mattered to her more than any materialistic things. 

"Ian! Can we go sight-seeing now? Please? I have never been here. I need to see everything!" She asked shaking him off his thoughts. She was now holding both of his hands in hers and pouting at him. Her voice was filled with so much happiness and joy. He knew that he was going to hurt her after what he answers.

"No, Lisa, we would go to the hotel first. You can start the trip tomorrow for whatever you want to see or visit. I have seen the place before so I think someone from my staff would accompany you. Also, don't you remember I have a meeting today?" All the excitement and joy vanished from her eyes as he expected. She left his hands immediately after. It was like his touch burned her. 

"Right. Sorry." She whispered taking hold of her bag that was previously in his hands and walking ahead towards the car already waiting for them. Ian knew he had hurt her. But he had to do it. He had to keep her away from his darkness and everything that comes along with him. She was way too innocent for all of this. And even if that means pushing her away from him so let that be. 

The whole ride to the hotel was silent. Lisa didn't even glance his way. She was disappointed at herself for not keeping his distance from him. She had never been to Paris before. It was her dream. But that included visiting with someone who was deeply in love with her and vice versa. But life is strange and so is destiny. She was here in the city she dreamt of visiting so many times with a person who didn't even want to be with her.

The car soon halted at their hotel. She hurriedly launched herself out of it and took in the amazing view of the place around. 

"Lisa, ask for the booking under the name of Ian Arthur and go to the room. I have a call to attend." Ian stated as he was busy staring down at his phone. She didn't even bother replying as she had already started walking towards the reception. 

"Hi, I have a booking under the name of Ian Arthur." She informed the man at the reception who immediately start looking for the name on his computer. 

"Oh yes Mrs. Arthur, here are your keys. Room no is 504 on the 13th floor. Bruce here will accompany you to the room and your luggage will reach to your room in a while. Have a great time, mam." The man said as he gestured towards one of the staff there to take her to the room. 

They soon reached the room, as expected the view was beautiful. Better than anything she has ever seen. The window was wide open with the visible view of Eiffel tower right outside. There was only one bed which was decorated with rose petals placed on it in the shape of the heart probably because of the room being a honeymoon suite. She took a deep sigh while thinking about the ways to clean it up before Ian comes. She had already embarrassed herself in front of him while talking about visiting the place when he rejected her instantly. Though she knew it was not her mistake for the roses lying there she still didn't want to cause any chaos. While she was looking for some items to clean the mess, there was a swift knock at the door. Guessing it was their luggage she instantly opened the door. 

"Cole?" She spoke as she stared at him standing in front of her door. 

"Hey, Lisa. Sorry to disturb but is boss here?"

"I... he is not here yet. He had a call to answer. Don't to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?" She questioned almost frowning to what was so urgent that he had to be here to see Ian. 

"Boss asked me to be here for the meeting today, which will now be continued for three more days. I have my room down this floor." He answered releasing a big sigh of relief. 

"Three more days? But wasn't it supposed to be just today?"

"Yeah, it was but as soon as the investor's heard that Ian is going to be here for a week they called for some long ass meetings. Boss knows about it. Didn't he tell you? God help me I wanted to murder them when they opened their mouth fixing that meeting. He concluded laughing at his own joke. 

"Oh, no he did tell me. I will let him know that you were here" she answered as she forced a smile towards the laughing man. Ian knew about all of this beforehand but he chooses not to say anything.

"Well great then. My work here is done. I will see you later!" He said as he stepped back passing a salute in her way. If this trip really didn't matter to him, so she won't even try now. 

"Cole?" Lisa called before he could move further "would you be free in the evening? maybe after the meeting? Ian I guess would be busy for three more days now so would you like to accompany me around?" She asked hopefully playing with her fingers. 

"Let me think, uhh of course Lisa! I would love to look around with you and I won't be occupied for the next days as well. Most probably because the boss won't take me to the investor's meeting so sure!" he responded with a big smile on his face.

"Great! I will see you in a while then" she whispered waving at him. 

"You got it!" He said already walking down the hall. If he wanted to convert this whole trip into a business trip then he shouldn't have brought her along. And he had basically said that he would send someone to show here around so why not go with someone who she had already met. Her traveling anyplace won't even affect him. Indeed he would surely be grateful. If he wanted to be so cold towards her so let it be, she won't let him ruin her trip. 

'Now clean all of this up, Lisa,' she thought to herself shoving the blanket off the bed which was previously covered with petals.