Epilogue

"Okay last call Lisa, mint choco chip or vanilla?" Ian asked showing Lisa the tub of both flavours ice cream in his each hand.

"I am still confused" she answered with one finger on her chin seemingly in deep thought.

"No that's it, we are getting both." He answered putting both the tubs in the kart.

"What? No! We don't need both." She spoke walking behind him as he moved forward in the aisle looking for other stuff. This was the first time, he had come grocery shopping and that was after Lisa conducted to not let him sleep on the bed until he goes with her.

"You couldn't chose and we had to make a decision." Ian answered shrugging his shoulder in response. His whole attention was now focused on the whole aisle of fruits and vegetables.

"Well hell," he whispered to himself looking ahead confused to where to start from or rather what to start from.

"You need help?" Lisa asked placing her hand on one of his shoulder and uplifting her eyebrows.

"What? No, of course not this is too easy." He answered puffing out and looking around nervously. This was not what he was expecting when he said shopping was too easy.

"Well, okay." She answered moving behind him and gesturing him to start. "All yours" she giggled reflecting her hand forward for him to walk.

"Damn women you test my limits," he spoke pulling her into a small quick kiss. "I will prove it that shopping is easy." He answered winking at her and walking down the place to search for the things on the list.

Lisa laughed lightly on the sight of his husband busy locating everything around to match with the list. She thought to herself how happy these months have been, six to be exact. It was just like yesterday when she remembered walking down the aisle to him. Everything that changed, how many happy times and how many troubles. It all seemed so unreal, like she would just touch it and it will be gone.

"No lady, this is mine. I took it first."

"What a shameful fellow you are? You are lying for a pair of oranges? "

"Last pair of oranges! And I am not lying, I took it first and its on the list so I got to get it."

"Oh God are you serious? "
" You bet my ass, I am!"

Lisa heard the voices which interrupted her thoughts. Ian stood there arguing with a women with a pack of oranges in his hand.

"Oh no, " she whispered rushing towards him. Seeing her Ian took the list and shoved it in her hand.

"I am not doing this, she is arguing for a pack of orange and accusing me to be lying!" He spoke upholding his arms in the air with disbelief. The lady looked at him with disbelief and anger to what he said.

"Excuse me you- "

"I am sorry miss, he didn't mean any of this. He is just grumpy today, you can keep the pack though." Lisa replied and gave her the oranges taking it from his hands. "Thank you." She whispered taking his hand and walking them out of the place.

"Seriously?" Lisa asked shaking her head to the not so regretful looking Ian.

"I didn't wanted to leave anything on the list. Beside that was the only thing I could find and she just wanted to take that! Just that!" Ian blubbered in frustration. A little float of laugh left Lisa, mouth. "Don't laugh, this is really your fault." Ian answered crossing his hands over his chest.

"My mistake? Huh." She asked moving forward wrapping her arms around his neck before bending her mouth to whisper "So grocery shopping doesn't seem to be so easy now does it? "