Prologue

Percy pov

The giant war was over and things had calmed down at camp. Repairs were well on there way and the Greek and Roman were working on a way to establish communications between the two camps. Me and Annabeth still suffered from nightmares from Tartarus, but most demigods suffer from nightmares. If it wasn't for the Hypnos campers who helped get rid of nightmares no one would get any sleep. We were also all required to go to counseling sessions to help deal with the anxiety. And despite complaints I think it has helped the campers deal with the aftereffects of the war. That and demigods' minds are made to recover quicker than that of a normal person.

Me and Annabeth both decided to attend Goode for our senior year before heading to Camp Jupiter for college. Leo had come back with Calypso which was a little awkward at first but now we're good. Frank and Hazel had gone to help with repairs at camp Jupiter but were planning on visiting this Saturday. The seven plus Nico, Thalia, and Calypso were going to go hang out at the park. Sadly Reyna wasn't able to come because she was busy dealing with camp Jupiter after Octavian's takeover. The gods had told us they would block our scent so we wouldn't have to worry about monsters, but with my luck Kronos himself will rise to join us.