Chapter 17(Bug Zappers and Rhyming Schemes)

Here is the next chapter. Sorry for taking so long to update.

Here is a bunny for your trouble

    (\/)
   (^.^)
C(") (")

So I messed up on the Avenger's placements.

Clint- Apollo

Tony- Hephaestus

Peter- Hermes cause Athena wouldn't want them in their cabin

Steve- Athena

Bruce- Athena

Natasha- Ares

Thor- in the big house since Zeus wouldn't want him in his cabin

6+4+9+23+1+0+5+9+3+2+5+8+6+4+5+76+2+21+895=

Teams for capture the flag (just pretend they're about even)

Red Team

Apollo

Hephastus

Hermes

Zues

Demeter

Dionysus

Blue team

Athena

Ares

Posiedon

Hades

Aphrodite

----------------------------

(Clint Tony Peter vs Nat Steve Bruce)

------------------------

Capture the flag was going to be quite interesting with the Avengers. The conch horn blew and the chaos started.

----

Clint perched in a tree waiting for the opposing team to pass by so that he could shoot them with a tranquilizer arrow. He had shot a couple when he was forced to jump down from the tree to dodge a thrown dagger. He gulped then realized that it would have only pinned him not to the tree and not harmed him. Another dagger flew at him pinning him be his shirt to a tree. A blond kid approached him. Clint not wanting to get captured thought quickly ( or what was quick for him) he was pretty sure this was one of the campers who hatted a spider.

"Spider!" he screamed pointing behind the kid. Startled the kid twirled around screaming. Taking advantage of this Clint tore him self free but before he could disappear the kid turned around and glared at him. Clint gulped, that kid's glare was scarier then Fury's.

"You're going to pay for that." The camper said.

Clint ran screaming like a little girl, which he will later deny.

------

Steve was leading a group of campers in a sneaking across the border. They were sent to look for the flag. A group of campers swooped in and the fighting began. Shield clanged against sword and fists and kicks were exchanged. The teams were evenly matched and Steve was enjoying fighting against people that weren't actually trying to kill him.

-----

Peter wasa sneaking around trying to find the flag before being ambushed by campers most of them blond. They came at him screaming disorienting him for long enough for them to get pretty close. He webbed a few of them up but that only seemed to cuase the rest of the campers attacking him to want to subdue him even more. Soon he was tied up with many shouts of "die spider?" and "curse you Arachne!" "Catch the spider!" "Come my sibling, be brave! Together we shall catch the spider!" Peter figured these must be some of the Athena campers who hated spiders. At least they were not allowed to maim or kill or else Peter thought he would be in even greater trouble.