Chapter 28

Third POV
"-They are going to find out whether you want them to or not."

Keith and Lance had been arguing for hours. They were discussing the matter of Lance being Galra and the team finding out.

Lance, although he hadn't actually said a word, he was set on the impossible idea of the team not knowing about him being Galra.

On the other hand, Keith was being realistic. He was trying to tell Lance that there was no was way that the team wasn't going to find out. It was impossible.

"Lance please, think about this logically." Keith gently place his hand on Lance's shoulder. Lance hadn't left the bed since Keith put him there; well except for going to the bathroom.

The Blue Paladin turned his back to Keith and tears started to form in his eyes, for some reason Lance couldn't seem to get his emotions under control.

"Hey~." Keith said with a sweet voice. He slowly turned his boyfriend around so that they were facing each other.

"It's going to be ok, I'll be with you the whole time."

Lance covered his face with his hands as the tears fell down his purple skin. His shoulders shook as Keith held him close.

"B-but....hic...I-I'm a f-f-freak....hic..." The younger males voice wavered with sorrow and fear.

"...a...sob....m-m-monster...."

Lance's POV
I'm so disgusting, an abomination of creation. Keith was stupid to want me around him.

I'm finding difficult to breath as the tears and wails are the only things my ears can hear. Everything is so much louder now, it's hard to focus.

I don't want them to see me, I'm already an annoyance and waste of space and now they have even more reason to hate me.

"Your not a monster." Keith is so kind when he speaks, it's just a pity he speaks lies.

I bring myself closer into his arms, I want him stay and never let go. His hands brush my waist and I let out a harsh gasp, my waist is bruised black from Shiro.

Keith moves his hand away from my hips and instead takes ahold of right hand.

His body is warm, like that perfect temperature that makes you want to curl up and fall asleep; but I know I don't deserve that luxury, so I shuffle away from him.

"I'm a m-monster....I'm G-Galra..." Keith looks at me with sad eyes, he places his on the side of my face and kisses me on the lips.

I flinch at the unexpected intimacy but soon lean in and kiss back. I am so confused as to why he wants me around, I'm just this useless piece of meat that has already been used my someone.

We separate and I immediately look down, to ashamed to meet his gaze. "Lance, answer me this." I keep my head down and stare at the bandages.

"Am I a monster?" His question strikes me as odd but I shake my head as a sign of no.

"Is Caspian a monster?" I feel my heart sink. Caspian could never be a monster, he's an angel. I vigorously shake my head but still don't look up.

"Then if we are not monsters, neither are you."

————

Hunk's POV
It's been 2 days since we left Eurilia and 2 days since we've seen either Lance or Keith, well except Shiro, he's seen Keith once.

I'm really worried because as soon as Allura finds Lance she is going to kick him off.

I was talking with Pidge recently and although she definitely thinks that the team would be better off without Lance, she still does exactly think we should.

I've been nonstop fiddling with anxiety, I know that Lance likes Keith and I'm afraid that something bad has happened between them.

I'm also worried about Shiro. Allura said that he was attacked back on Eurilia and I've noticed how off he has been. However I think there is more to his situation then simply an attack.

Ha. I guess I have been worrying a lot. I just don't want anything bad to happen.

"Yo Hunk." I look towards my bedroom door to see Pidge standing there. I give her a warm smile and she saunters over to me.

"Still no sign of them?" She shakes her head and I go back to fiddling with a trinket I got from Coran.

Pidge plonks down beside me and rests her head on my shoulder. "I'm scared Hunk. Lance isn't the type to take things lightly, if something happened I don't know what I would do."

"....I'm not sure either."