Chapter 5

I am loving the comments you all are leaving, they make me laugh so hard. 😂

Little baby - Belongs to me
@sketch_it_art

Lance's POV
I trek my way back the same way that I went in when I left blue. The lights are vigorously flashing as I am walking, the dim purple glow is getting darker with each step. A cold wind of some sorts is pushing against me making it more difficult to walk.

I bring myself and the little baby to the Blue Lion, she opens up and I sit down in the pilot seat.

The little guys face won't stop smiling at me, every now and then he lets out a small giggle. His eyes are no longer filled with tears but are instead glowing brightly with happiness.

I can't help but to give him a kiss on his forehead, his happiness is infectious and I find myself with a warm smile on my face as well.

I gently rock him back and forth as I sing softly 'Children of the Night', something that my mamma use to sing to me when I was little.

His eyes start to close and his face goes slack as he begins so fall asleep. His tiny hand wraps itself around my finger and lets out a quiet purr. He's so precious.

I turn on the communication system to see if anyone is talking and I hear murmurs, I turn up the volume so I can hear what they are saying. I wish I hadn't.

"-he would leave a child to die; just to save himself" Pidges voice is strong and it is mocking. Are they talking about me?
'Of course they are'

The system goes static for a moment and I am left wondering what they might be saying in the mean time. After a bit Shiro's voice comes through next and I wish it didn't.

"Do you really think that people want an idiot and whore to save their planet?!" I shatter at his words, is that really how they see me. Am I nothing but a dud slut to them.
'Of course I am'

I can feel tears flood my vision and my breath violently shake. Blue shuts down the communications and starts to talk to me through our bond.

"Don't listen to them my cub, they are wrong"

"You are amazing, you are so kind and loving. You saved an innocent child when they could not. You are beautiful" Her voice is angelic and warm, it makes me feel a little better. Although I can't get their words to leave my head.

I feel an itching sensation in my legs and arms, I want to shut everything out and fade away. I start to move and fidget uncontrollably, I can feel myself panicking. The walls feel as thought they are closing in on me, I can't breath!! I CANT BREATH!!! HELP!!!!

There is a beeping and flashing in the corner of my clouded vision but I can't even remotely focus on it. My head is spinning!! I can't see anything!! HELP!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

I'm trapped and my body won't respond. I can feel Blue moving, flying somewhere. Then Everything is going numb!! I can't feel anything!!!

Blue is yelling at me, trying to help me but nothing is working. I can faintly hear the little baby crying and screaming but it is starting fade away.

I can't hear!!! I'm dying!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!! BLUE HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!

Everything disappears as the cold darkness of unconsciousness consumes me.