Chapter 15

Lance's POV
I walk down the the corridors, heading to the fancy party, the collar and tie on my neck were scratching me. I saw a door open and Shiro walk out, I new that there was no avoiding contact with him.

He looks angry and that makes me nervous, because whenever he is angry I end up wearing it. He turns his head and notices me. Here we go....

"Lance." He makes his way over to me and backs me into the wall. He get close to my face, like really close.

"No flirting with anyone." Of course he would say something like that.

"But what about ta-" SLAP. His hand cuts me off but I don't know what else I was expecting. "Do. You. Understand. Me?!"

I gently place my own hand to my face and give him a quiet nod, to afraid to say anything to him. He seems happy with my response and starts to walk off, but before he disappears he turns back to me.

"Get moving Lance you don't want to be late, like always." His voice is still grumpy, I give him another nod and slowly start to move forward.

When I can no longer see him I turn the other way and run back to Blue, but not without my usual tears falling. 'God I'm so pathetic'. It didn't take me long to get to Blue and once I had arrived she opened up.

Keith's POV
What just happened?!

I was heading down the corridors and to the party when I heard the sound of talking coming from around the corner. I quietly walked up the edge to see if I could see who it was, when I looked I saw Shiro and Lance.

Shiro had Lance against a wall, to be honest it made me very jealous. Shiro didn't look happy at all and that made me worried. Next thing I new Shiro slapped Lance. He SLAPPED him!!!!

My blood boils as I hear what Shiro says after that. "Do. You. Understand. Me?!" Argh!! That asshole! How dare he hit my Lance!

My fists are clenched as I slightly see him walk off and leave Lance, I was going to go over to beautiful blue but he soon ran way down a different hallway; back to his room I presume.

I also considered going after him but decided against it because I felt that I would be able to help much, so instead I go to the party like I had reluctantly planed.

I was wearing a rose red tuxedo with a black tie, I had chosen it in hopes of impressing Lance in some way; I know that he loves his fashion.

My hair was freshly washed and I put on some of Lance favorite perfume. It may not seem obvious but I notice a lot about Lance, I notice how much of a girl he is and I think that its cute.

I also brought a rare Sapphire Blue rose. I was planning on giving it to Lance and confessing my love for him at the same time.

I know he will reject me but I still think that it is important for him to know. I can't keep something like this from him and I am well aware that he will hate me for it. However I need Lance to know.

My thoughts end as I enter the massive ball room to see millions of different aliens dancing and talking among each other.

'I hope you get here soon Lance.'