Chapter 14

- Day 2 at Eurilia -

Third POV
Once the team of Voltron had rested they were then taken on a tour of the Eurilian Castle, just like the entrance, the rest of the Castle was amazing. They had a ball room big enough to ti fit to fit a Galra main ship.

Lance was lagging behind the others, half falling asleep because he could not bring himself to get any shut eye. Any time that he had tried he saw the angry glares of the team and then killing Caspian.
He had grown so attached to the little Galra baby in such a short time, he could no longer think of what life would be like without him.

"-and this is our royal nursery." The King said with pride.

Lance's POV
As we enter the nursery I hear the loud cries of sad and hungry infants, something inside me wanted to run over there and hug the life out of them.

There is so many of them and their cries remind me of Caspian. I wish I could hold him right now. I look down at my chest because I felt something warm and wet, I look down and see two wet patches.

'Shit. The babies crying made me lactate'
I cover my chest with both of my arms and pray no one sees, it wasn't that bad so it shouldn't be a problem.

We walk out and back into the main foyer where the king turns around to us. He looks very excited to say whatever it is he is about to say.

I giggle at his grin but then realise what I had done. I turn to see the other paladins with anger in their eyes. 'Welp, I screwed up again, what a surprise' I say to myself with overdramatic sarcasm.

"We will be starting the Ball and celebration in 2 hours so I suggest that you begin to get ready and dressed up." He claps his hands in joy and sends us on our way.

————

After 1 1/2 hours of getting glammed up I look at mystic the mirror Blue has, I look at myself and cringe.

I'm in a black suit with shimmery blue designs sewed into it, my hair is properly straightened and slicked back and my face is done with light makeup.

I hate it. No, I don't hate it, but I would prefer to be wearing something else. In my ideal world I would be wearing something more feminine. I would wear a silky long shirt over the top of black leggings and if you wore a high waisted belt it would look like a mini dress. I would also wear a black choker, some shiny silver jewellery and shoes with a slight heal.

But I didn't choose what I am wearing. Shiro did. So that means I can't wear what I want to.

I look down at Caspian in my bed. He is curled up in a ball, his tail is wrapped around his body and his head is tucked in his arms. I give him a small kiss on his head and he moans in content.

"Blue? You'll look after him right? You'll make sure that no one finds him. And make sure that he is able to get to the toilet, and he can feed. Make sure it's not too warm in-"

Blue cuts me off with a quiet growl. She tells me that everything is going to be ok, she tells me that I should not worry but instead have some fun and enjoy myself.

So I take her advice and leave with a semi clear mind, but anxiety is still coursing through me.

'Everything is Fine'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hey hey~

How are you all going? I'm doing good at the moment.😊

Along with the chapter updates being fewer, the length of them might also decrease. Just thought I would give you a warning in case it happened.

Have a great day or night 😊