Chapter 25

Keith's POV
My eyes crack open and peer down at my lap to see two yellow eyes looking directly at me. My heart momentarily jumps out of my chest as I had not expected to wake up to that.

His fluffy face is hypnotising my sense of rationality, I want to give him a big squeeze. But no, I can't he's Galra. Then again, I'm Galra.

I look over the little Galra and soon remember what had happened before I fell asleep. I see Lance lying on the messy bed still naked and turning purple
.
.
.
TURNING PURPLE!!!!!

My feet spring off the ground and before the child hits the floor I reach out and catch him.
I place him beside Lance and then scan over his colour changing body.

He was sweating and panting, twitching as the purple colour spread further across his damaged body.

Strained whimpers escape his clenched mouth and I feel my heart hurt at the thought of him being in any more pain.

I feel so horrible that I left him alone, I can't believe how truly revolting I was towards him. Regret is consuming me and I wish anything to take it back.

I hurt the one person I love. I left him heartbroken and defenceless. I left him and he got raped.

The little baby moved up to Lance's face and snuggles into his neck. I get up and grab the first aid kit, I change over the bandages on Lance's body as the Galra purrs gently.

Lance is crying out at the immense pain of his body, I'm a little worried at what Shiro's violation has done to Lance. Also what this baby is doing to Lance.

Beautiful Blue roles over and is now facing me, the baby slides of him and I once again catch him.

He innocently blinks at me, he quickly wriggles into a closer position and touches my heart. I am entranced by the luminescent shine of his glistening eyes.

"...Pappa?"

I give out a little laugh, how I wish that it could be true. However I am now curious as to how the baby came into Lance's possession.

Lance screamed and I turn my head to look at him. He was clutching his ears and he was completely purple. 'God that stuff spread quickly'

His eyes shoot open and they shine a dim blue. "My ears....I-I can't h-hear!! It's s-so LOUD!!"

'What the hell is happening to him?!'
He squirms and kicks as he pulls at his ears, I snatch his hands and see that his ears are long, fluffy and pointy.

"C-Caspian..." The Galra child crawls up to him, that must be its name. "Aahhhh!!!" Lance is crying and pulling at me but I won't let him go, I can't let him hurt himself.

I do a double take over his figure and notice that he looks like a Galra. Like a complete Galra. If I wasn't with Lance before I don't think I would be able to recognise him; except for his blue eyes.

He starts to fight me stronger than before, his eyes are glazed over and he is looking at me with fear. 'Something's not right...'

"S-Shiro....p-pl-please...I'm sorry...."

Shiro? He thinks I'm Shiro! I think he is reliving what happened hours ago. This is not good.

"Lance, it's me Keith. Shiro's not here, he can't hurt you." His struggling diminishes ever so slightly but does not stop.

The now pointy ears flicker and I also see the movements of what I am guessing to be a tail.
'He really is Galra...'

I bring him into my grasp gently hugging him and keeping his arms loosely restrained. He tenses but then slowly relaxes.

"Yeah...It's ok, it's just me. Your safe."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it was a bit jumpy and faced paced. I was rushing to get this chapter out.

I am going away on holidays for a week and I don't think I will be able to update.
So sorry, but I will try if I can.

Please stay tuned in and keep up the great comments.

Hope you like it 😊
Have a great day or night 😊