Black Death

No ones point of view

Adrienne lays there entwined in Louis arms. He lays there fast asleep. She can't help but smile at his perfect face, resting so peacefully. However she stays awake with her thoughts raging on. What happened to Georgia today terrified her. She also kept dreaming about the thing but she didn't want to admit it, she just wanted forget it all ever happened. She wondered if Louis saw these things aswell. She closed her eyes again but then she heard him.

"Trying to sleep." He whispered. The black figure coming closer. It was just a shadow she told herself, this is all your imagination. A finger touched her soft cheek. "You have to die." He said his black eyes piercing though her skin.

Her body jolted forward and she screamed in pain. It felt like a million knifes where stabbing her all at once. "Don't scream you wouldn't want to wake him would you?" It chuckled before forcing her body into the air. She floated in mid air, back arched as a knife glided across her stomach. She let out a loud moan and Louis eyes shot open. He saw her floating in the air.

"Adrienne!" He screamed and the poor, helpless body was smashed into the wall.

"Louis." She croaked blood now pouring from her mouth. The creature flung her across the room braking every bone in her body. Louis screamed for help, prayed that she would be released but she wasn't until she died.

A loud roar vibrated through the house almost deafening louis and adrienne. The whole house shook as adrienne was once again lifted from the floor and into the air. Another roar screamed from the demon as the blood splattered onto the walls and Adrienne's lifeless body fell to the ground. Louis ran up to her and cupped her face in his hand. "No," he cried. "Wake up baby, wake up."

It wasn't long until the sound of the sirens blasted through the street. The neighbours must of heard but what would they believe happened? Louis was sat their, adrienne's blood laced between his fingers. He would get the blame for this. No one else could see the creature that haunted their dreams and had killed the innocent sweet girl. Louis caught on and jumped from the window not waisting any time. He couldn't get sent down for this. He didn't kill her! It did, just like it had promised the night before.

He ran down the street and into the forest at the bottom of it. The police weren't to far behind. He knew he would get caught but he didn't give up. The cop jumped onto his back. "It wasn't me! I promise it wasn't me!" He cried. Nothing helped, he was dragged into the police, convicted of murder. They thought he had murdered his own girlfriend. His heart ached. He should of tried to save her but what would he be able to do? He cried, he cried all night wishing the pain would all go away.

A/N

Hey guys hope you are enjoying disturbed so far! I have loads of ideas so please keep reading!