Confusion

That smell the deep, deep smell of rotting flesh. I knew I was here, I was back to this pit of hell. I cant even comprehend how numb I feel right now. I wished that death really was the end and we didn't have to carry on like this, keep all these stupid feelings and memories. I wish I could go back in time and change everything! I fucking hate myself.

"Welcome home," This is the man I refuse to ever turn into. My father, the devil himself. If you had thought I was evil then you would been mistaken, he was the one who turned me into this monster, who changed my life and took everything away from me.

"I just can't believe you tried to save her yet again." He sniggered. I knew this was a game to him, he wanted to see me hurt, he wanted to crush me. He knew he would win and I was stupid enough to think that I could finally beat him. "How did it feel to watch her die Harry? Good? You should of wanted her dead after all."

"You sick fuck!" I screamed, trying to grab him buy the neck which failed miserably. A painful shooting pain filled all my senses. The ringing in my ears, the fire on my finger tips, the blood in my mouth.

"I like to see that you still have a bit of power but just not enough. You ruined yourself."

"You ruined me!" I thought back the tears, I was not going to cry in front of him.

"What did I tell you Harry! You can not fall in love, I fucking told you the consequence but you still didn't listen!"

"I didn't choose this!"

"But you did Harry, you let her live!"

"But now she is dead..." I whispered. I hope she is in a nice place, I hope she is with the people she loves, god damn it I even hope she is with that Irish prick! I took her from him and him for her and know I finally get to feel it, to know how she felt, when he tried to save her but died. He did love her and I should of let her just have that. She should of lived a life of happiness.

"Dead Harry, stone cold dead and you couldn't save her, I win Harry, I always win." He won. I gave in, there was nothing I could do, she is gone and I couldn't save her. I made her do this, I got her to bring that blade to her heart. " and because of your shit attempt of saving her you have to pay."

I knew what would happen, they would take me away to almost kill me but not quite. They was going to make me suffer. My body was picked from the ground and dragged through the darkness. They was going to take me to the pit.

My body was chucked over the side. Two foot wide but thirty foot deep, I was trapped. I landed with a hard thud, my back the first to hit the floor.

Fuck knows what they are going to do to me but for once I actually don't care. Let them hurt me, burn me alive for crying out loud, nothing can compare to the feeling a feel in my heart.

"Harry?" My head shot upwards to see who would be torturing me. Zayn?

"What are you doing down here?" He asked. Didn't he know? How can he not know? If he is the one who is suppose to beat me how can he not know about her. "Well are you going to answer me or will I have to pour this acid down your neck?" So thats what they had planned first.

"She's dead." Even saying the words made me want to puke. I couldn't believe I was admitting it, I don't want her to be dead.

"No she isn't."

"Zayn I fucking watched her stab herself!" He stared at me in pure confusion.

"What are you doing here?" I demonic voice asked Zayn.

"More like what is Harry doing here?" He shouted. What the actual fuck was happening.

"This isn't any of your business Malik now go back to the pit until I say otherwise." Zayn didn't fight back but just left me. I want answers and I want them now. The foot steps starting moving cuter away.

"Oi you!" I screamed at the demon. "What the fuck is happening?!" The bucket was chucked onto me, it burning my skin and stinging my wounds. I screamed out in pain.

"Shut up Harry, you knew it was coming."

Remember to check out Seven strangers! :D