Mine

I shut my bedroom door a smile clear on my face. I don't think I have ever felt this happy. This was something I couldn't explain, that night had gone perfect. The night couldn't of been better even if Harry did show up. It meant nothing anyways.

I turn on the shower and smile in the mirror at my self. Niall thinks I am gorgeous and that all I could ask for. I turned around and began to take my clothes off and then in the corner of my eye I saw harry standing there scowling at me. I grabbed a towel and covered my bare chest.

"Don't mind me carry on." He said bluntly.

"You pervert." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" He shouted clearly angry. I stumbled back into the bathroom sink.

"Why are you so angry all the time!" I shouted back. What is his problem? Can I not even have a shower without him being involved?

"Because your mine not his!" He shouted. This was clearly about Niall which he had nothing to do with. I am certainly not his.

"I am not anyone's harry." I said becoming quieter remembering Liam is just down the hallway fast asleep by now.

"You are wrong you are mine and only mine! Do I have to kill him to make him fuck off! Because I promise you I will if it comes to that."

"No!" I cried. If he hurt Niall I would never forgive myself. My legs felt weak and before I knew it I was on the floor bawling my eyes out. He can't hurt Niall! I won't let him! No. No. No.

"You are mine." He repeated now at my level.

"I will do anything just don't hurt him!" I cried.

"You care for him..." He whispered.

"Yes!"

"Then you know the best thing to do is leave him." He said sternly before getting up and vanishing like he always does. After everything was going great he had to ruin like per usual. Would I really have to leave Niall. I know it's to protect him but I kinda I dunno... Love him? I know it's right that I have to leave him so I guess I will. God damn you harry, why can't you just leave me alone?