Turn around

I wipped the tears from my face and decided to walk home. It was starting to rain and here I was stood in the middle of a meadow with my fluffy sheep pyjamas on. Liam is going to be so mad but I guess he will understand. Another friend. I cant help but feel guilty. Maybe if I hadn't of played with that stupid board this wouldn't be happening.

I walked back up my road, arms folded and head down. I just want to know why. I know he is a demon or something evil but why? I could think of better ways of killing someone simply and better than that. Why did he have to go to such an extreme? Couldn't they just gently die in there sleep? How did he even become this monster? He seems... Human. But maybe that was just some kind of trick for falling into his looks so then he could finally kill you. I forbid myself for even thinking of liking him. He was a monster after all.

Without taking any care on where the hell I was walking I walked right into someone. My forehead hitting there chest. I walk a few steps back rubbing my head. "Sorry," I say looking up. It was Niall. A sweet smile plastered across his face before he let out a light chuckle.

"Oh Georgia. Still in you pjs." He laughs and I laugh along my cheeks reddening.

"They are comfy." I say playfully and we both laugh again. Then I remember the dream that I had with Niall and my smile faded away.

"What's up?" He asked noticing. "Oh shit! Yeah I am... Erm sorry to hear about you know... Erm adrienne and Louis, they where such lovely people. I'm sorry are you ok?" I nodded lying to him and myself. He could see right through it and brought me into a tight hug. "It's ok not to be ok you know?" He whispered in my ear. A let a few tears slip before pulling away. I have cried to much today, I am suppose to show a strong new me even if it is hard.

"I was wondering..." He said not looking at me directly in the eye, his cheeks already reddening which was super cute. "Would you like to go on a... Go on a..."

"On a date?" I asked and he looked me deep in the eyes and smiled.

"Yeah a date." He chuckled.

"Yeah course." I smiled.

"Really?! Oh I thought you was going to say no, you know because you are so beautiful and-" he rambled on and I giggled making him stop. "Sorry." He chuckled.

"You're so sweet Niall." He smiled at me and we stood there for a second just looking at each other smiling. He had defiantly lightened up my day. His phone rang and before he answered he spoke again.

"Georgia I have got to go but I will text you." He said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek and when he pulled away his cheeks where burning red. He fumbled with his fingers before walking away. I started walking away before he shouted. "Oh and make sure you don't come in your pjs!" I laughed and then carried on walking down the road to my house. An actual date, with an actual boy which may I add was supper cute and sweet and he just made me awww. It would nice to have a break from all of this and Niall may just be the answer.

A/N

Heyyy! So I tried to make this cute bc poor Georgia needs a little happiness right? But what will Harry think hmmm?

Vote

Comment

Share!