Explaining

I had no time to put a video together so there is just a song which I would of made a video to and i listened to when writing so here you go! Its by Black out and its called wolves!

My eyes started to flutter open and I started to wonder where on earth I was. I could hardly remember anything from last night except from those god forsaken dreams or should I say memory?

Wait, Georgia. Where is she?

I shot up and when my eyes caught onto hers all the weight from my shoulders were lifted. She looked kind of shocked and worried maybe because I passed out in the middle of the woods.

"Thank god your awake!" And before I even had chance to respond her arms we wrapped around me. I took in her sweet scent and smiled lightly at myself. She was safe and that's all that mattered.

I looked up at the sky and even though it was covered Ina thick layer of fog I could still see the sun. It looks like I was asleep for a couple of hours. I am surprised the police didn't find us, we aren't that far into the woods, all because of that fucking memory stopped me.

I knew who had put those thoughts into my head. The same dick who sent the car flying into the god damn ditch! He thinks just by showing me what he did, he thinks he has control? He is obviously forgetting who's the better demon here.

I stood up making Georgia's arms un wrap from my body. That son of a bitch is probably watching us right now. He really does think he has power doesn't he?

"Come out then you stupid fucking prick!" I screamed out. My eyes scanned the area searching for his leaking shadow. "Too scared now huh?" I couldn't help myself in getting violent. All this anger was bubbling up inside. A kicked the closest tree to my side and by my surprise I heard the cracking noise of the roots braking from underneath. I still had my power.

"Harry who are you shouting at?!" Georgia was now by my side, trying to get me to look into her eyes, get her attention but so couldn't I needed to find him and end this.

"Zayn! That sick bastard that did this to me!" I hate him, I fucking hate him! "You did this to me!"

"Harry you sound crazy, no one is here!" She shouted. I knew she was trying to gain control and keep me calm but I needed him to show himself. "Harry can you explain to me what's going on?" She said in a very calm tone.

It was something about her light frown and worried eyes which helped me calm. She had a right to know, then she might be able to understand.

I take a step back and sit on the broken tree I had knocked down. She came and sat down with me. For some reason I felt nervous a bout telling her. I was telling her everything.

"When I was younger, I never lived in the cabin. I lived in this small village. The year was 1915 when the fire was set. It wasn't us who did it, it was the darkness." I had to point out that I had never killed people when I was younger, she had to know that. She nodded encouraging me to go on. "Everyone thought we were the darkness. My mother was a witch, they didn't know that but they had their assumptions. She wasn't a green faced hag. She was actually very beautiful. But she was powerful, she could do spells, read the future and so on. She knew about the darkness and me and my sister being her children obviously were inherited this power, me more so than my sister. I couldn't do spells or anything like that but I could see the dead, mostly the darkness. Therefore I knew what they was planning and who they was going to kill. They spoke to me a lot some nice some not. But there was always this one shadow that wouldn't leave me alone. It was Zayn, I didnt know him like the others because he never came close enough for me to see him but he was always watching me. Because of our powers everyone would call us evil, we tried to prove that we wasn't but every bad thing that happened to the village was our fault. Well so they said. The night the fire happened, my mother tried to warn people but no one would listen and then when the flames were clear they blamed us. They took my mother and farther away. I was alone, hiding behind a wall watching all these people die. Then these people came to take me and my sister away, they was going to burn us alive. Then thats when I first met Zayn. He killed the people, put a sword right through their spines and then he helped us. I found my parents and thats when we knew we had to move away. So we lived in the cabin but the darkness followed us. I invited him in just like you invited me in. I wasn't scared of Zayn because I knew he was always there for me." I let out a sigh after I had finished my speach.

"I-" she began but I could tell she was speechless. "What did he do last night?" She said after a long moment of silence.

"He tried to confusion me so we would get caught." I said.

He couldn't do anything to stop us, nothing. But if he does then there will be a war. I don't care what happens to him, he doesn't fuck with me anymore.