Flashbacks

Video on the side. Go check it out! Song- Angels The xx

Georgia's POV

The police officer dragged me out the house, into the woods and then to the cop car. All I could think about was, where was Harry? Why wasn't he saving me like he promised he always would? How did they even find us.

I tried to tell him that I didn't kill anyone, that I was not guilty of anything but everything I tried to say came out as a mess. I couldn't help but cry and sob. I thought I was going to live the rest of my life in a jail cell.

But then somehow the face of old, brown eyes, grey haired officer disappeared to leave a more you need version, dark brown hair and caramel eyes.

I was silenced when I recognised who he was. But I didn't know whether to be afraid or happy. Afraid because he was the one that tried to burn me in that fire and happy because I know he is Harry's friend and maybe he is trying to help us.

"Not what you was expecting huh?" He said so serious and loud. "Well here it is princess, the last ever time your going to be breathing!"

"Zayn what are you doing?!" I screamed at him.

The car was going faster and he started to drive more destructively. I tried to grab the steering wheel off him but there was no way he was letting go.

"This is what you wanted right?! I am not going to let you change him!" He shouted. I had no clue what he was on about and what on earth he was trying to do. "He's mine ok and you-you ruined!"

"What are you on about?!"

"Harry- you have to die, I have to die, we have to save him."

And with those last final words he swerved the car and we went flying in the side of the railing. Everything seemed to go so slow. My hair lifting to the ceiling as the car toppled over. The force literally taking my breathe away. The last thing I saw was the car nearing to a brick wall that we would soon hit and the last thing I thought of was Harry.

Flashbacks
"And I thought you was fearless." He sneered and then vanished.
~
"Oh Georgia why are you crying?" He said sweetly which was weird coming from a demon. "I don't want to kill you." His tone changed when he said that. It sounded more serious.
~
"Less scary?" He whispered braking me from my thoughts. I nodded and he came closer. I didn't whimper or hide away. I felt the butterflies at the tip of my stomach and that's when I knew I was in for more than I bargained.
~
"Everyone has to go through death, everyone dies." I whisper. "But you don't have to go through that. I would never put an angel in this much pain."
~
"Then what do you want Harry? Hmm? If you don't want to kill me then what do you want?!" I yelled.
"You!" He screamed back. We stood there for a evil I wanted to tell him that he couldn't have me but that would get me no where but a slap around the face. "Ok I want you Georgia." He whispered.
~
"You look beautiful." Harry mumbled. He kept his eyes fixed on me. I smiled at him weakly.
~
His face was scrunched up and I thought he was angry. I was proven wrong when he pressed his lips to mine. It wasn't a passionate kiss just a quick but gentle one. Any kiss from him made me feel amazing though.

Really short but what the frick right?!? And before you say no it isn't a dream this happened. It isn't the last chapter so hold on!