Part 50 - Apollo Arthur Hamilton

Avalana skylar Valerie

My eyes fluttered as i heard the birds were singing and the sound from the splash of the tides outside my room sounded so real. My body felt sore and kinda hurt, my hair was so messy and i realized that i was laying alone on the bed with just a blanket covering on my body.

The door in front of me was being opened which revealed the view of the pool and the ocean, i saw that he was swimming in the pool until he realized that I was awake. He got up from the pool where his hair was wet and messy,

"Good morning" he smiled as he walked in while wrapping a towel around his torso.

I was watching him while i still felt so sleepy, he leaned closer before gave me a kiss right on the forehead. I closed my eyes as i felt his soft lips kissed my forehead,

"Your breakfast is ready" he said before walking away to get something from the table which was my breakfast.

He put it on the bed right next to me, it was a simple cinnamon roll and a tea. It was so sweet of him for bringing me my breakfast while i felt so tired and sore. My hips hurt everything felt not right but he tried to make me feel alright, it was sweet.

I pointed on his black hoodie which was laying on the sofa then he understood that i wanted to cover my body. He gave it to me before started to watch me eating my breakfast, i leaned on the headboard and still feeling so tired.

He was sitting right in front of me before started a conversation,

"How do you feel?" He asked me.

"My body hurts" i said while chewing on my food.

He smiled before turning his body around to show me a long scars because of my nails last night and i was shocked,

"Oh my god, I'm sorry" i said while holding a laugh cause it was so bad.

"Nah it's okay i look sexier" he said with a smile.

"Do you want to go swimming?" He asked me.

"Nope, my body hurts" i said.

He crawled onto the bed before putting a kiss on my forehead, i felt my lips curled into a smile as i felt his soft hot lips on my forehead.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"No you don't have to say that" i said.

"I'm going to take a shower" he said before walking away from me.

The thought of last night replayed on my mind and i could feel my cheeks were getting hot. The feels when he thrusts into me and the way his hot lips traveled around my body was unforgettable, and i craved more.

A few minutes later he walked out with a white towel wrapped around his torso, his dark brown hair was wet and messy.

How could this man look so hot after he took a shower.

"Lana I prepared a hot water in the tub for you" he said.

"Thank you" i said.

I got up from the bed and slowly walked into the bathroom then take a warm bath, it took a an hour until i finished. I walked out and found him who was scrolling on his phone.

"Apollo" somehow my lips called his name and my brain was confused why did i call his name for no reasons.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"Nothing" i smiled.

"Lana" he said.

"Yeah?"