Part 35 - Him

Avalana Skylar Valerie

The screen faded to black after showing a happy face from Ayden and Natalie's happy face which meant the movie was finally ended. Everyone inside of the room stand up then clap their hands as the cast were walking onto the front.

I was sitting next to Ayden's Manager while kept my eyes on his figure, i knew after that movie there would be so many people shipping Ayden and Natalie. Besides both of them still have to promote their movie together, they were going to spend a lot of time together.

Natalie was really pretty in that dress she wore and she was super humble, she was also single. I supposed to feel jealous or something but I felt find. It was weird i knew but that was how i felt. I saw both of them were standing next to one another while the mc were started to introduce them.

The movie was pretty romantic and i liked it, Ayden looked handsome and hot while Natalie looked beautiful in her tomboy way. It was impressive i could tell i was proud of him, it was a good movie.

I looked into his smile when he looked into the audience and i felt sad, I didn't know why i felt that way. I stayed in a silent on my seat while looking at him, but my thoughts were eating me alive so i decided to excuse myself to go back to the hotel.

"Hey if Ayden asked me where am i just tell him i felt sick okay and tell him i'll meet him at the hotel" i said to the manager.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked me.

"I'm sure" i smiled.

"Okay be careful" he said.

I got up from my seat then made my way out of the venue, trying to not made a small attention from people around. Cause I didn't want to caught their attention that would cause a rumor.

~

I was back at the hotel and i was watching a cartoon on my tv until someone was ringing the bell, i got up from my bed then opened the door which revealed Ayden who was standing on the door with his fresh grey shirt.

He was so tall which made me had to looked up at him, i opened the door for him then he walked in

He was so tall which made me had to looked up at him, i opened the door for him then he walked in. I closed the door behind me and he suddenly put his hand on my forehead.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah but"

"Not really" i said then walked inside of the room before turning off the tv.

I sat on the bed then told him to sat on the bed, he was only sending me a glare without even asking me why. He looked pretty calm while my heart was beating so fast,

"Is there something you want to talk to me?" He finally asked me after he took a seat in front of me.

"Yeah" i said.

"Me too" he said and that made my heart skipped a beat.

The temperature inside of the room was getting colder as there was no sound around us, it was just us inside of the hotel room. And it was midnight, I thought he was going to be back tomorrow morning from celebrating his brand new movie.