Part 33 - Are you?

Avalana Skylar Valerie

I couldn't stop looking at the ring on my ring finger, it was so beautiful 3 diamonds on it looked simple and beautiful. It had been a month since he proposed to me, only my family and my girl friends knew about it. Ayden and i wanted it to be private and just us, we were going to kept it away from the media cause we didn't want them to spread the gossip in the internet.

I was sitting on Gabriel's office waiting for him to get done from his meeting, i just missed being in this office room. Gabriel's office room was actually so comfortable it was so big that has a glass wall around which made him could see the entire city. There were couple of sofas at the edge of the office room complete with a big screen if he wanted to have a private meeting inside of his office room. And my favorite part was the mini fridge which had so many things in it.

Mom was so happy to hear the news that i was engaged, so were Sarah and Diana. They were happy to heard the good news from me, I couldn't stop thinking about Ayden ever since i got a ring on my finger.

"Stop looking at your finger get you ass of my chair" Gabriel's voice suddenly appeared once the door opened.

I looked up at him who was walking inside with a documents on his arm, he just finished the meeting and from the way his face told me he seemed happy about the meeting.

"Hey how was the meeting?" I asked him.

"It went very good" he said before sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Cool" i said.

"How's your day at the hospital" he asked me.

"Going to go back to work tomorrow cause these two days are my days off" i said to him.

"So you didn't know" he said which caught my attention.

"Didn't know what?" I asked him.

He was smiling before he finally looked up and me but he didn't say anything, from the way he acted it seemed like he just wanted to teased me so i ignored him.

"Don't forget about Jacob's birthday he's turning 7 and the baby gender reveal" he said and sound very excited.

I loved to know that Gabriel was so excited to saw his baby growing up, i wondered how my dad act when i turned at that age. I did remember when they thrown me a party when i turned 6 it was one of the best party on our back yard.

"Oh shit I forgot" i said while Gabriel was just shaking his head.

"Okay since i know I won't have a time this week I'm going to buy him a present now, I'm going to make myself as the best aunt in the world" i said before getting up from gabriel's chair.

I grabbed my keys on his desk before getting up then made my way out of his office room,

"Bye Gabe see ya very soon" i said to Gabriel who was only nodding and laughing at me.

~

I was back to work and i felt so excited for my favorite nephew's birthday, i promised to be in his side all the time so i wished i still could do that thing for the next few years.

"Yeah he's the son of the owner" i heard some of the nurses were talking to one another.

"He had been hospitalized since yesterday"

"I heard he just got back from Seattle"

"Did you see when they used the VIP card? Yeah all of us had to work faster for him"

I thought i knew who was the person they were talking about, it sounded similar with Apollo who's probably just got back from Seattle. They also said about the son of the owner which seemed according to him, but I didn't know he was hospitalized.