Part 3 - I'm home

Avalana Skylar Valerie

"You sure you're okay to be alone darling?" My Grandma asked me while we were still in the car that parked in front of the jet that had my last name on it.

"Of course grandma don't worry about that" i said.

"She's more nervous to meet her ex than to be in a plane grandma" Alec said while he was sitting in front of me.

We were sitting inside of the limo, he was getting cozy with the soda that he took from the mini fridge in the car. He sent me a smile before taking a sip of the Soda.

"Oh shut up Alec" i said to him before finishing a drink on my hand.

"What is happening?" My grandma sounds confused.

"Nothing grandma, I'm gonna miss you" i said before kissing her cheek.

"Safe flight darling" she said.

"I'll be back in two weeks" i said to her.

"She'll be back in two weeks if, she isn't captivated" Alec said.

"Oh of course that thing isn't going to happen" i said before started to open the door then walked out of the car.

"Bye grandma" i waved to her before walking out of the limo with Alec followed behind me.

"I know you haven't got over it" he said while he was walking next to me.

"I don't know what are you talking about, i have a super hot and honest also loyal boyfriend why did you say that." I said while kept walking into the jet.

"Why do you want to keep the relationship as a secret?" He asked.

"Cause i hate attention" i mumbled while kept walking.

"If you got over that why did you making so many excuses to avoid to go back to your own home town Lana" He said and it made me stop walking, i turned my body around and faced my dearest cousin.

"Come on, I've been there the whole time for the past few years after you left LA just after your issue, i know you" he said.

I stayed in a silent cause I didn't know what to do, plus what he said was, actually true. I was so scared to face my past, bad memories and especially him. I remembered a month after I moved out to England i heard that he had a car accident and it was so hard for me to fight the feeling of confused and worried about him, i was pulling myself away from him. Even it was so hard for me to not thinking about him after what I had heard about his bad accident, but then I heard that he was okay and i successfully got over it.

Coming to Diana's wedding meant that everyone was going to be there too, reuniting with every each of them. It meant reuniting with him.

Okay Lana maybe you just have to imagine that he's old now he has a wrinkle on his face and white hair. Or maybe he has beard and mustache that will make him older than he has to be.

Okay enough, admit it I've been avoiding him these whole years.

"Okay I'm sorry I think i went too far" Alec said.

"No, you're right Alec" i stayed in a silent while kept thinking why did i keep making so many excuses to avoid my own hometown.