Part 16 - Lunch

Avalana Skylar Valerie

All of us finally got back to home after spending a few days at the lake house or farm house, but it was fun though. Well I was still grounded and pretty sure going to loose my job anytime soon. I took a long breath before turning on the tv, it had been a while since I didn't sit in front of my tv in my room in LA.

I changed the tv then turned it into one of my favorite tv show that i always watched, Ayden said he was going to be interviewed in this tv show today so I was waiting for him.

After a while he finally showed up and being interviewed, his dark brown hair being combed perfectly while he was wearing a navy shirt with a folded long sleeves.

They were talking about his new upcoming movie and so many things and the interviewer suddenly showing a picture of me and him walking out the venue from Diana's wedding here in LA.

I was pretty surprised, I didn't know they caught us that night, i thought they didn't find us. He turned his body around to look into the big screen behind him. He laughed when he saw it, and it was kinda cute.

"How did you get that?" He asked the interviewer.

"Internet?" She said and everyone laugh.

"So who is she? I mean you never introduce her to us or your fans." She said but Ayden kept looking at the screen who kept showing our pictures.

"She's" he paused while smiling which made the interviewer jokingly mimicking him which made the audience were laughing.

"She doesn't like attention so" he said and the crowd were laughing.

"But she's she" she tried to copy Ayden which made him laugh.

"Everyone know she's your girlfriend" she said.

"Yeah" he smiled.

"And how about this picture?" She asked and the crowd were laughing.

"Oh that was, i was helping her while she's working" he tried to explain but she only sent him a look that made the audience were laughing again.

"She's a doctor she was taking care of the little girl's mom so i had to take her out of the room" he explained which got a clap from the audience.

"You got a hot smart girlfriend" she said and it made the audience and him laughed.

"She's sweet, and i mean there's one time i went home and found her crying on the couch with a blanket wrapped around her body I thought something happened but then she's only crying because of the X factor participants got a gold button." He said and it made the audience laugh.

"Okay that's.., She's.., that sweet" she said and it made me laugh.

"You're lucky"

"Yeah i am" he said.

"Okay lets play a game." The interviewer said then they began to play the game.

My bedroom door suddenly being knocked. Rose, a new maid that I've seen for a week walked in while holding a piece of invitations.

"Excuse me miss, Mrs Valerie told me this morning yo give you this." She hands me the white aesthetic invitation.

"Thank you" i said then she left me alone.

There's my mom's name on the cover, and it says Alexander Wang. I slowly opened the invitation and it was a runaway invitation and my mom got a front seat. My eyes sparkles, it had been a really long time since we went to a fashion runaway like this and i felt so excited.