Part 37 - It's a Bless

Avalana Skylar Valerie

My eyes fluttered opened because of the ringtone of my phone from the night stand next to me. I rolled myself while my hand was looking for my phone on the night stand, i tap on the green button without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I said with my morning voice.

"Good morning, did i wake you up?" His familiar low voice greet me which made my eyes suddenly fully opened.

"Oh hi" having him calling me like this again always made me excited and happy to have him in my life again.

"Uh no, where are you?" I asked him while trying to seat on my bed, my eyes felt so heavy that my hands had to brush it a couple times.

"At the office" he said and i could hear that he was smiling, the way he said that made me smile.

"Aren't you suppose to be busy?" I asked him with a smile on my face.

"Yeah" he said.

"But i'll always have a time for you" he said.

I smiled while shaking my head after hearing him saying those things, it somehow made me felt special.

"How was your sleep?" He asked me.

"Good" i smiled while biting on my lip, trying to make myself not to look like an idiot who was smiling a lot because just of a phone call.

"What are you going to do today?" I asked him.

"Working" he said.

"Can i go to your office?" I asked him while feeling so nervous.

"No" he said, which made me a little surprise and confused.

"I'll get distracted" he said.

"No seriously" i laughed.

"Seriously" he said.

"Okaay.." i said.

"So i guess i'll see you tomorrow?" He said to me.

"Uh?"

"Diana's baby gender reveal?" He asked me back and i remembered.

"Oh yeah" i said.

"I'm going to pick you up at 3pm" he said.

"Which color are you going to wear?" I asked him.

"It's a secret" he said which made me smile.

Diana told us to wear blue if we're at the boy team and pink if we were on the girl team, to be honest i didn't know what were i going to wear.

"Okay then" i smile.

"Okay.." he said.

"Gotta go back to work" he said.

"Don't get too tired Apollo" i said.

"I won't" he said and i knew that he was smiling.

"Bye" he said.

"Bye" i said.

I couldn't believe he could effect me with just a phone call, he brought a butterfly on my tummy when he did that simplest thing.

~

That was the dah, i was seating on the dining room while waiting for him to pick me up. It really felt like a first date, my heart was beating so fast and i felt nervous. He texted me that he was on his way a few minutes ago, my feet kept tapping in the floor while waiting for him to arrive.