Part 48 - The wind

Avala skylar valerie

I felt a thumb brushing on my cheek before i heard his sweet voice whispered closer to my ear,

"Avalana, Wake up" he slowly whispered as i slowly opened my eyes and found him who was sitting on the bed next to me.

"Morning" he said with a low voice with a warm smile on his beautiful face.

"Morning" i slowly said.

"Get up i have a surprise" he said with a smile on his face.

I slowly got up from the bed before slowly leaned onto the headboard while looking at him with a smile on my face, knowing that i woke up with my husband today.

"What time is it?" I asked him while trying to look around the room to find a clock.

"It's so early in the morning" he said.

"Get up i have a surprise" he said.

"I'm up" i said.

"Go change your clothes" he said before getting up from the bed.

He was wearing a black clothes, i love it when he wore a black clothes it made him a lot hotter that he used to. His tall athletic body was standing while his blue eyes were looking at mine who was still laying on the bed,

"Don't forget to wear something warm" he said.

"My clothes are all new, I don't know if i have something warm or not" i said to him before slowly rolling my body to get into the edge of the bed.

"You can take mine" he said to me before walking out of the bedroom.

I walked into the closet to put on a black legging and glad that i have a navy jacket that fit perfectly on me. I washed my face then brush my teeth before spraying on my perfume to my new jacket.

I walked out of the bathroom as my barefoot was touching on the cold marble floor, i grabbed on one of the socks then slip my feet into a white slip on shoes.

I walked out of the bedroom and found that my phone was in a full charged, He really plugged it into a charger last night that day. Which was so sweet of him for being so care for me.

I grabbed on my phone then put it inside of my pocket then walked out of the bedroom into the living room where he was watching on the morning tv show, more like a late night tv show.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yeah" i said while still feeling half sleepy.

"Lets go" he got up from the couch then turned the tv off.

He was already wearing a black hoodie, he was making his way before his hand slowly slipped then hold onto mine. A smile appeared on my face as we were walking down the empty hall at 3 am in the morning.

A smile also appeared on his face as we were holding hands to one another, a giggle slipped from my mouth cause I couldn't hide how happy i was when i was with him.

The elevator door slowly opened then we stepped in which there were only the two of us inside of the elevator. We got in as he slowly pushed me onto the wall until my back hit the wall, he was smiling while looking down into my eyes before his lips slowly brushing on mine.

One of his hand was holding on my chin while his lips was slowly brushing mine, both of us couldn't hide our smile while messing up with one another's lips.

"Why are you laughing" i asked him.

"I don't know, i love you" he said while smiling then continued to kiss me.