23

"Thank you, everyone!" I shouted as my group and I bowed to the audience as they cheered and clapped below us. We are happy that everyone is enjoying the event so far. I didn't expect it to turn out so well!

Everyone ran backstage to rest, cheering at how well our performance turned out. I slumped my body on a chair and drank the whole bottle of water in one go. The Dreamies were up next. They were all dressed up and ready to go. I gave them all a smile, mouthing out, 'You can do this!'. They cheered up and looked like excited kids.

My eyes met Jisung's gaze and I couldn't take it off him. He looks handsome in his outfit. I felt blood rushing down my cheeks. To hide it, I raised my fist and mouthed out 'Good luck'.

"So, are you guys ready," I asked, slinging my hand on his shoulder. He wasㅡ yeah, he is taller than me so I couldn't quite reach him.

"We're ready than ever! Why don't you sit in the front line? We reserved a seat, especially for our 'president." He smiled and winked, leaving me flustered. Nonetheless, I thanked him. I walked away and ignored everyone's stares at me. I sat in the vacant seat with my name printed on a piece of paper.

The beat dropped as the lights flashed, and the Dreamies were on stage, already in position with smiles on their faces. I was there when they dreamt of performing as a group one day. Seeing them on stage right now to perform their self-made song, made me feel even more proud of them.

I heard Haechan humming as he opened the song.

"Oh maybe maybe

This might be love

I can already only see you

I'm scared that it's not time yet

But I think it has come to me"

Gosh, his voice is so angelic and smooth as butter!

Woahhh!! Renjun is up front now! Never knew he has a nice singing voice. First time hearing him sing and I'm just... amazed. The Dreamies are such talented people. No doubt why some entertainment wanted to have them in the company. I'm so lucky to have them as my friends. Wish I can work with them in the future and compose their songs together.

"Wherever I am, even if I'm dreaming

To me, it's only you

I'll swear upon the rest of my life

There won't be another you, you're my last"

Just like how my feelings are for him.

AAA,Jisung is so cool!

I admit Jisung looks like a cute, little chick, and as much as I've treated the other guys as my brothers, I don't see him that way. He's someone who caught my eye and eventually, my feelings gradually grew.

"Let's talk about love

Let me talk about love

Yeah I'm talking about you

Yeah I'm talking about you"

Is it me or is it weird that while Mark was rapping his lines, he suddenly pointed at me and winkedㅡ yeah, maybe that's just me...

The letter!! I left my hoodie backstage! Ugh, perfect timing, Rin! I can't let Jisung see me with that letter!

"Just because it's my first time doesn't mean I don't know

Everyone will be jealous of us

I'm taking the opportunity

To make my first love last till the end"

I didn't want to be rude and leave all of a sudden. They did prepare this with all of their heart, despite the busy scheduleㅡ but I can't risk the letter getting lost!

"You're my last first love"

Once again, I met eyes with Jisung. It felt so.. different.

Anyway, I took the risk and quickly went backstage. I just have to get my hoodie and come back to my seat. Easy.