Date

My eyes opened up to see that I wasn’t in the same bed that I feel asleep in. I looked around to notice that I was in an all white room with only the bed I was lying on. I got up, and a wave of pain shot through my body. What happened to me? I let out a scream when the lights shut out. Since I was a werewolf, my eye sight was better and I was able to adjust my eyes to the darkness better.

                There was a dark figure standing in the corner by the light switch. There was a pull that attracted me to walk over to the mysterious person. Without any warning, the figure lunged at me, and tackled me to the ground. I screamed and tried to fight off the man, but he overpowered me. Even with my strength, I couldn’t throw him off of me. A scream echoed through the room as I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Then I realized that he was biting me.

                “You taste wonderful, Isabella.” A voice echoed, causing me to jump as I held my neck in shock but also in pain. I watched the man lick his lips, liking what he tasted. I had a sick feeling in my stomach. The lights flickered on and that’s when I saw who it was.

                Dillon stood in front of me, smirking as blood dripped down his mouth. My blood. My face paled and I prayed that this wasn’t real and that I was just dreaming. Please don’t let him actually have me yet. I didn’t even get to say goodbye to Jace or the twins. Tears filled my eyes as I crawled backwards, away from Dillon.

                “What do you want from me?” I growled.

                “I just want you to be reminded of your predicament. And that I’m encouraging you to pick the easy and nice choice. Plus, the sooner your decide, the sooner I can stop coming into your dreams. 6 days left.” He reminded me.

                “If I decide sooner, where do I meet you?” I asked. A smile appeared on his face.

          “There’s a cabin about ten miles away from where you’re staying. Go there and wait for me. It’s the only cabin around. If you bring anyone there, I’ll know, I have cameras all around and will see you. Once I see you’re there and alone, I’ll come.” He instructed, making me more worried. I nodded, still not sure what to do. I knew this was a dream since he was talking about me meeting him.

                “I can wait to be with you again. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen your beautiful face in person.” He smiled.

                I looked away, not sure how to reply to that. I took a deep breath as I tried to wake myself up, but I guess Dillon controlled that. He walked over to me, and I stumbled to my feet, terrified of what he would do. Before I could stop him, he ran in front of me and pinned me against the wall. He pressed his lips against mine and I had to fight the urge to gag. I didn’t kiss back and that seemed to anger him.

                “You’ll learn to love it. It’s only a matter of time.” He replied, still pinning me against the wall.

                “Well I’ll see you soon, my love.” He whispered in my ear, sending chills up my spine. Before I could reply, everything started to fade and soon there was nothing but darkness.