The Beginning of the End

*Jace's Point of View*

                   It was almost eight thirty when my men arrived. I called all the men and fighters that my pack had, knowing a war would begin. Dillon wouldn't go down without a fight and being without my mate for long, it's killed me inside. Never have I felt so empty without her. If Alia hadn't been by my side, things would have been different. She was what go me through the dark times, despite our fight we had about Jason.

                     He was a different story, someone who hated me now. I knew I screwed up when our father kicked Jason out, but what was I supposed to do? Now he's a monster, someone out to ruin my life. My wolf was eager to fight to the death, wanting to rip Dillon's throat out for hurting our mate. When I saw her earlier today, it took everything I had not to take her with me and run away. Our children were in danger, so I knew she had to go back to that bloodsucker. It still made my blood boil that there were in danger.

                   "Alpha, we have two problems." One of my fighters said, running over to me.

                    We were camped out close enough to the border of the pack but far enough not to get caught. The sun had set, leaving the light of the stars as the only way of seeing through the woods. In the distance, the lights of the town turned on, showing us where we needed to attack. I knew from where Izzy told me that Dillon's house wasn't that far from the town.

                 "What's going on? Is Izzy okay?" I asked frantically.

                   "First off, Jason took Alia from the pack house. Since all of our fighters were here, it was easy to take her." The man said, frowning.

                  "What else." I snarled, clenching my fists.

                 "Dillon left the house and Jason took Alia, Izzy and the twins to another location about a mile away." The man said, nearly shaking in his shoes when speaking to me.

                  "I'm going to kill them. Send Gavin to retrieve them." I growled, my wolf on the edge of shifting.

                    "As for everyone else, let's attack. If anyone sees Dillon, call for me. He's mine to kill." I yelled for everyone to hear.

                    Within seconds, hundreds of wolves started to shift both from my pack as well as the other pack. I would never understand how a vampire got a whole pack of werewolves on his side, but we would be willing to fight anyone who sided with Dillon and wanted to hurt my mate. I was the last wolf to shift, letting my wolf take full control over my body. Before I knew it, I was ahead of my pack running towards bloodshed. Anything to get Izzy back in my life.

* Izzy's Point of View*

              I wasn't sure how long we had been locked up, but it felt like forever. The twins had fallen asleep on the couch, which I was thankful for. What they didn't know as they soundlessly slept was that outside, people were being killed. Alia was sitting on the couch as well, watching as I paced back and forth. I hated being locked up and waiting for someone to either save us or come kill us.

               "So are we going to talk about what has happened to you all these years?" Alia asked, breaking the silence between us.

              "What do you mean?" I asked, playing it dumb.

              "Isabella, look at you, you're a mess. What did he do to you?" She asked.

                "Oh you mean raping me, abusing me, drinking my blood, ruining my mark from Jace, breaking my limbs, preventing my wolf from being left out so that she can't even talk to me anymore, or maybe the part where he turned my daughter into a brat who hates her mom." I snapped, tears filling my eyes.