Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

Roses date was apparentley really fun. She kept telling me about how flawless the ballet had been. They had VIP front row tickets and Rose wouldn't shut up about how the main guy caught her eye many of times. Or she was just dreaming.

I was the last on the list and today was my day.

And I was freaking out.

A lot.

Soon the camera crew and Jo entered my room as it showed the big preperation for the date, Jo pulled out a a three quarter light denim shirt with sleeves and was slightly loose and a highwaisted floral maxi skirt with beautiful designs. A long with a pair of leather egyptian sandals with a brown leather sling bag.

At least I knew it was some what casual. Because I honestly vould not do a formal dinner date. I'm too sociably awkward for that. Especially with someone as hot as Xavier.

My hair was slightly curled into 'messy beach waves' with the sides pulled back and clipped with bobby pins. Jo topped my hair off with a thin flower crown made of tiny white flowers.

My make up was done next, everything simple and light except my lips which was done in a dark maroon red. I got dressed and was fitted with a ying and yang necklace made on wood.

As I was dressed and the camera people interviewed me on what I thought the dayte was going to be like and how I was feeling. Just for the sake of entertainment.

When I was done Jo handed me my bag which was now full.

"There's a limo out the front ready to take you to your next stop. I know you'll have lots of fun!'

And she pushed me out of the door. The chaueffer greeted me and opened the door as I cmlibed into the fancy limo alone, except with the one camera man. I was nervous, wondering where he could possibly be taking me.

The we got off at the LAX.

Um, what?

The chaueffer opened the dooe and as I stepped out he handed me a boarding pass.

"Have a good flight Miss Kennedy." And he drove off leaving me alone at the airport with the camera man; Jono was working on another project so he wasn't able to come.

Looking down I saw it was a domestic flight; La to New York. Gate 17.

The plane leaves at 12:00 which gave me exactly twenty minutes to check in and find gate 17. Groaning I hurried through the masses of people and managed to get checked in bedore lossing myself in a maze of people.

"Final call, New York. Twelve PM flight. Final Call."

I ran as the voice sounded overhead. I counted the gates as I ran past. 15, 16, 17...

The lady was about to shut the door when I ran up to her. She gave me a disapproving look as she let me on board. Then the flight attendant helped me find my seat in business class?!

This was fancy.

I ended up falling asleep and arrived in New York super energised. I made way through the airport to a sea of people. I noticed some people holdig signs standing near the arrivals area and sure enough a man stood there with an 'Annabelle Kennedy' sign.

"Hello Miss Kennedy," the driver said and then he led me to another limo, opening the door. I climbed in thanking the driver, but this time it wasnt empty.

Xavier sat in across from me.

"Xavier!" I greeeted in surprise and he laughed. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a nice button up white shirt with rolled sleeves up to his elbows. And of course his white Chuck Taylor's.