You Watanabe x Tomboyish Reader

Someone requested this and I know who is it?  OneSOneI123
And I'm back to my lame writing so yay it's time to improvise by myself.

Your pov's

Walking to your girlfriend house, hands in your pants pocket while whistling and being stared at by some people around you. Hearing some murmurs about you, "Hey isn't that Y/n-kun, she sure is really like a boy~" "Yes it's y/n, her handsome looks and style really gets me squealing every time" "she doesn't wear our uniform that much but I like her style",as they keep mumuring and fangirling about you. You wear your headphones and sigh in relief, turning the music volume full and as how louder it can be made the voices unheard from everyone. You smiled and think about your girlfriend and no one else more then chuckles as you look at the plastic you we're still holding.

Time Skip

As you reach her house, you knocked on her door while waiting and listening then smiling, after like 2 minutes the door open revealing your girlfriend, You Watanabe with her glasses on. "Oh y/n-chan!" Oh she called your name happily and you grin "oh hello babe, I'm here to come to see you am I bothering you or anything?" you said in a teasing tone and seeing the grayish haired girl with blue eyes blushes red. "Of course, you're not bothering anything. Me and chika-chan are just thinking of a idea for the costumes." she reassured smiling and opening the door wide letting you enter. And her best friend, chika is there. You kinda feel some jealousy since chika is always there to help your girlfriend too but of course you can't just be jealous because they're just best friend.

"Oh y/n-chan, you're here to visit you-chan?~" she asked, you nod smiling at her then yō sit beside chika and telling her about the design, you just sit in front of them silently and didn't even bother to speak up since they we're busy. 'Ah, so I was here in a bad timing huh... ' you though as they we're almost close and leaning to each other as they continue with their positions.

You look away and what caught your attention, there was a picky box in the table of Yō then you blink sighing. You didn't even notice yō looking at you while talking to chika. Then about after ten minutes, chika stands "hey I should be going now it's already this late.. " chika exclaimed as she look at her phone. "Oh?" you ask in confusion and you look over at your watch then sweat drops, you didn't realize you we're actually late to walk to her home and it's already late of evening. "Eh well I guess it's time for you to go home" yō said in a weird tone and you've notice how she said that so suddenly and chika nods then looking at you "y/n ar-" chika suddenly got cut off by yō "she's staying here for dinner~" she said and your eyes widened "e-eh?" "Oh!  Okay then" chika smiled and quickly walks out.

You and your girlfriend are waving and you two suddenly stayed silent, "hey yō-chan.. " "yes?" "I'm sorry if I come at the bad timing.. " "eh?.. " "...". You hold your head down and your tears are streaming down because of your jealousy, you didn't even realize yō stand and walks to her table then you felt a arm around your waist.

"It's okay.." she softly said and rubs your back, blinking and looking at her she has a picky in her mouth. You blushes and looks away "I though you played that game with chika-chan.. " you said and she grins then leaning to you for you to bite the pocky, you we're shocked of this so you just ignored it and nibbles on the picky leaning to her while she do the same. A second pass by and you've already kiss each other.

Then you two pulled away from each other and with a heavy breaths, she smiled "I'll never do that with anyone but you y/n.. Because you're the only one I love. " covering your mouth and tearing up. "Y/n I am your girlfriend even if no one knows, everyone failed but you to make me fall in love. " "that's all" she hugs you tightly and you hugged back.

"I love you too.. You-chan.. " "of course you do babe." She chuckled and you smiled "my tomboy girlfriend is a girlish too though ahaha~" "shut up.. " "hmm actually what's with the plastic you we're holding awhile ago?" "Hmm... It's a poc-" "I knew it" she laugh and you pouted.

The end

;_; yousorooo