You Watanabe X Reader

Your povs

"So hot" I groaned while fanning myself and laying down, my little brother walked in.

"Didn't Yō and You have a date for today?" he asked and with a look of disappointed.

My eyes widened, "Oh."...

"I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!" I squealed then hugged my brother, "You're such a good little brother~"

He was trying to escape but I hugged him more tightly, "I'll treat you into a ice cream after my date!"

"F-fine fine, just let go of me or else you might suffocate me" I pouted then huffed and prepared for the date quickly. "Big sister, she's already here" he called out but I was still wearing my skirt though, suddenly the door opened revealing Yō.

Both of our face went crimson, "I'm so sorry Y/n!" she apologized before closing the door. I was embarassed already for this date but after that Yō walked in, her face was still redder than a tomato.

"Don't worry, it's fine.. " I reassured when she was looking down, "It's not that.. "

I titled my head when she said that, "I'm just.. tu-"

A/N: *throws a censored beep to this scenes*

My face turns to become more redder, "W-what?" I asked to make sure if my ears were decieving me..

"I said I was turned on.. " Yō repeated, my head was already messy and I didn't know that she felt the same so I pinned her down.

"I was turned on too when your naughty eyes looked at me" I giggled as she shuddered.

"You forgot to close the door" My brother said as he closed the door, both of us become a heater in the end.

Our date was successfully despite this morning though.

The end.

boring right? 

MaleEliAyase