Yō Watanabe x Male Reader

Apocalypse

Reader pov's

Riding way back to home in the numazu, it was refreshing but it was dark though it's already evening. Me and my friend have planned to come here,me it's like coming back here for the longest time since I was a young boy then.  I met a young girl at my age too. 

~~Time skip but before that this is a sequel from the Yō watanabe oneshot from before hopefully I think it will work(?) ~~

The bus stop and you look at the driver he look terrified as he was looking straight at the road, then me and my friend which is we are working as a soldier look at the road. We we're terrified as well to what we have seen. Many of house has been destroyed, there's still many fire of it. Somehow we don't even know how did we get here without noticing the back that the road is cracking.

Everyone in the bus has a horrified look as well they suddenly scream out so loud, I went out quickly to look around my friend coming out with me.  "We have seen worst Y/n" (F/n)  said I nod as well agreeing to him and suddenly got worried of what has happened to that girl.  'Yō.. ' I though sadly spacing out then I suddenly felt pain.

Everything was dark then I didn't feel anything,my head hurts. After a minutes ago you wake up and blinks as you heard someone calling your name "Y/n, y/n!" A voice called, honestly it doesn't sound familiar anymore and you we're about to fell asleep again but you felt like you got splash by a water. You wake up in shock as you felt wet from your clothes, you we're about to scold who was even there that splash you as such but you froze as you see a girl which is familiar to you.

You felt your cheeks warm,she blink and speaking up "y/n.. " your eyes widened and you nervously look around.  Your friend was not there, you could only see the girl but destroyed things around and mostly you look on the ground

You we're mostly shocked and scared, there was a lot of dead bodies and it's like they we're slash and squeeze then you look at the girl who splash you such a water. She suddenly smiled cheerfully, you we're suddenly creeped out 'how can she smile in a situation like this?!' you though and ask yourself but you we're out of the reality and spacing out again.  You didn't realize she was already infront of you "Y/n.. " you blink and was fairly nervous.

You look around a bit trying to spot your friend but she hold your chin and makes you look at her but suddenly a question came up to your mind 'she actually know me but how?', "I'm glad you're already back..  My y/n-kun.. " she mumbles and kisses you then you we're really shock at this. Suddenly looking behind her you spot many more bodies but spot a scythe on a table then a head.

You panic more than not least, you know you we're in trouble and suddenly your eyes closed by theirself

The end

(Eyy sorry bad ending right? Meh right here now I'm busy but sorry 😂 it's just a though one)